HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In case you get stopped you can try this defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

In case you get stopped you can try this defense Empty
PostSubject: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 am

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/31/health/auto-brewery-syndrome-dui-womans-body-brews-own-alcohol/index.html
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

...and see where it gets you
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Saw that in the newsrag yesterday. As for me, I'd rather get my drink on by the pint in the conventional way. Mo tasty that way!

tongue 

Cheers,

RR

In case you get stopped you can try this defense Purple11x 2In case you get stopped you can try this defense Bombx10  In case you get stopped you can try this defense Bombx7 In case you get stopped you can try this defense D6bddf10 In case you get stopped you can try this defense 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d In case you get stopped you can try this defense Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:44 am

Amazing...
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:24 pm

I wonder what her life expectancy is considering being drunk constantly for life.
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: In case you get stopped you can try this defense   In case you get stopped you can try this defense EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
I wonder what her life expectancy is considering being drunk constantly for life.

My uncle Avram's in his 70s and still going strong.
Back to top Go down

In case you get stopped you can try this defense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: