HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PAD & TAD Strike Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PAD & TAD Strike Again... Empty
PostSubject: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 pm

An eBay win...$100 for a brand new Peterson Sherlock Holmes Rusticated Squire...all I had to do was polish the silver...

PAD & TAD Strike Again... 100_1986

This was another eBay win...great stuff...love this VA...

PAD & TAD Strike Again... 100_1989

And last but not least, picked up this Peterson Harp B10 from Cup O' Joe's...smoked fantastic first time right out of the box...

PAD & TAD Strike Again... 100_1990
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
Justpipes

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Nice pipes!

I have a sealed tin of Tribute that I purchased when Pease released it but I can't bring myself to open it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

PostSubject: Re: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Justpipes wrote:
Nice pipes!

I have a sealed tin of Tribute that I purchased when Pease released it but I can't bring myself to open it.
Do it...IMHO it's one of the best VA's I've ever tried...smokes cool, burns easy, and little to no bite especially after aging close to 10 years...I'm looking to get my hands on a few more tins...
Back to top Go down
Trout Bum

Trout Bum

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Wow -- Nice series of scores! I especially like the rusticated Sherlock Pete -- and brand new for 100 bucks? You STOLE it!
Back to top Go down
Winslow

Winslow

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 pm

That Squire is one of my favorite shapes,love that 1/4 bent bulldog!And a good deal too,they go for $160 if you can find one. cheers

Winslow sunny
Back to top Go down
PipeRanter

PipeRanter

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PAD & TAD Strike Again...   PAD & TAD Strike Again... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 am

nice lookin petes there.. not a big fan of the rusticated i have one in my colletion that gets less smoking than my other 2
Back to top Go down

PAD & TAD Strike Again...
Page 1 of 1