HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Mind Meld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: The Mind Meld   Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:25 pm

So, it seems that Mike and Russ have put their heads together and created 6 new blends together..

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/brands/2195/mike-russ-the-mind-meld/?type=Pipe+Tobacco&sourcekey=PC4W

Wonder if they had to pay copyright royalties for the title of the collection to the Star Trek folks..................
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:44 pm

I'd be careful, you never know where the other persons mind has been.... jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
So, it seems that Mike and Russ have put their heads together and created 6 new blends together..

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/brands/2195/mike-russ-the-mind-meld/?type=Pipe+Tobacco&sourcekey=PC4W

Wonder if they had to pay copyright royalties for the title of the collection to the Star Trek folks..................

I'll bet they haven't, probably didn't even think about it so let's wait and see if the name of the blend/mixtures changes ! ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:13 pm

It's just incredible, the number of new tobaccos being released on the market. I can't keep up with all of them.
Back to top Go down
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
It's just incredible, the number of new tobaccos being released on the market. I can't keep up with all of them.

Enjoy it while you can, I fear it won't last. But then hope springs eternal. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

eklektos44 wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:

Enjoy it while you can, I fear it won't last. But then hope springs eternal. Smile

Yes, bro. That is probably why I stash like crazy over the last 3 years or so. My wife is starting to understand, at last, that there is after all, a method in my seemingly madness. cheers
Back to top Go down
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:

Yes, bro. That is probably why I stash like crazy over the last 3 years or so. My wife is starting to understand, at last, that there is after all, a method in my seemingly madness. cheers

When Sutliff was introducing blends every month, their strategy was to establish standing for as many labels as possible in the near term. Their expectation was that once the FDA, etc. completed their 'deeming' studies, they would make it prohibitive to bring new product to market. This is already starting to happen in the EU.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Meld   Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:08 am

Lord Guyrox wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:

It's the best thing to do, really. My "magic number" of pounds of tobacco keeps climbing. For now, I'm aiming for 50#. My goal is 10# total of my favorite blends and the rest a variety of blends in my favorite genres.

If nuclear winter hits, I won't have enough canned food, water, or shelter to get me through a week, but dammit I'll be all set for tobacco!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Mind Meld
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1