HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 am

Good morning gents,
As there was a merger, last year I believe, between the 2 main Lakeland manufacturers, I wanted to enquire if the SG fans noticed any significant changes to their favorite SG tobaccos?
Thanks you for your input. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:31 pm

It's more of a re-marriage than a merger, isn't it? And knowing the old-line, traditional English way of doing things, there won't be any changes in the products whatsoever. That's my bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Hey LG,

I enjoy a Sammy G blend or two and have to say that, as yet, I 've not noticed any difference. That said, the tins on the shelf that I'm picking up are probably from before the merger. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Stick wrote:
Hey LG,

I enjoy a Sammy G blend or two and have to say that, as yet, I 've not noticed any difference.  That said, the tins on the shelf that I'm picking up are probably from before the merger. Question

Aye, this.

It may be a while before anyone can report anything re: the current iterations, as there is much product from before the merger.

If I were a betting man I'll wager that there will be no discernible difference. That's my hope anyways.....

Wink

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:00 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Hey LG,

I enjoy a Sammy G blend or two and have to say that, as yet, I 've not noticed any difference.  That said, the tins on the shelf that I'm picking up are probably from before the merger. Question

Aye, this.

It may be a while before anyone can report anything re: the current iterations, as there is much product from before the merger.

If I were a betting man I'll wager that there will be no discernible difference. That's my hope anyways.....

Wink

Cheers,

RR

Unless I get some fresh from someone in a trade or something, I won't be getting any soon either. Too much of a backlog to be buying new sg tins. I might pick some up for bombing purposes though but then it would be on someone else to report back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?    Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Bracken Flake has not returned. But that may not have had anything to do with the merger.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aftermath of Merging Between SG & G & H: Changes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1