HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:20 am

The question is in the title, gents, for those of you who are familiar with these tins.
The difference with Comoy's, compared to Peter Heinrichs, for example, is that there is a foil wrap between the lid and the tobacco.
Thus, I am wondering if these tobaccos would age as worry-free as the Dunhill tins would. Thanks for any input, mates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Good question. I'm curious about "paint" tins also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:51 pm

If you DON"T OPEN them and then re-close!! Buy the 'baccy and take it and put it in the closet for as long as you want to age it, THEN open 'em up !! I've found this to be the way for ALL paint can tins !! After you open 'em, smoke it up out of the can !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:01 pm

I agree with Monbia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:10 pm

I have had good luck with keeping Reiner Long Golden Flake in the paint can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Gents, thanks very much. I will thus store my 4 tins in one of my Coleman coolers and give them some time to age. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Aging Potential of Comoy's Paint Can Tins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1