HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 pm

That's exactly how I imagined it to look from your description Rande. That's a cracking looking chair mate. No wonder you're so attached! I bet you're pleased you invested in it now?!

Hey, and congrats on your new found IT skills too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:20 pm

....you might want to move it away from that door though old chap. Accident waiting to happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 pm

That is awesome, thanks for figuring out the picture posting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Sweet sitter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Thanks for the picture, great fabric, reminds me of my Grandfathers chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Stick wrote:
....you might want to move it away from that door though old chap. Accident waiting to happen.  Wink

Not to worry mate, I only placed it there to take advantage of the natural light in the room at the time. Even then, there were several pics that came off half in the light and the other in a shadow. I didn't include those here though.

No idea what I did right or wrong as I had just borrowed a digital camera from a guy who had only just received it as a Christmas present. So he didn't have much input, including and especially the request from Al about getting a shot of me in the chair playing guitar, as he had not yet figured out the way to do timed shots .

Still for all my inexperience they turned out pretty good, and it was a bit of an *ahem* adventure getting them up on photobucket, and then posting them here. Neutral

Dunno if this means I'll be able to post more pics like this in the future. But still, it's a start.

Basketball

Stick wrote:
That's exactly how I imagined it to look from your description Rande. That's a cracking looking chair mate. No wonder you're so attached! I bet you're pleased you invested in it now?!

Hey, and congrats on your new found IT skills too.

Ta very much lad. It's a way great chair and it honours my Pap. That's what is important.

As far as IT skills, well I have a long way to go yet.....

silent

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Still for all my inexperience they turned out pretty good, and it was a bit of an *ahem* adventure getting them up on photobucket, and then posting them here. Neutral

Dunno if this means I'll be able to post more pics like this in the future. But still, it's a start.

Basketball

For both of us. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:39 am

Very comfy! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 am

That is a nice looking chair. I have been considering getting myself some manner of a dad chair, but then I remember I have young children lol. Some day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:38 am

Great story BD, sometimes cherishing a great memory is worth more then all the gold in all of the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/

The chair (very long story) ***PICS ADDED***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2