HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What was your NFL championship game smoke?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

What was your NFL championship game smoke? Empty
PostSubject: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I had Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in my Brebbia Dublin during the first half. Condor Ready Rubbed in my Peterson Aran Apple during the second half. The lone pipe smoker in a crowd of stogies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Pregame, Virginia Cream, halftime, Billy Budd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:47 pm

The Vapor Room English Toffee.

Me answering a 'what are you smoking?' Post with what I vaped is no where near as odd as Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl as a mediocre quarter back..

And the look on Eli's face when it happened... No more "but I have two rings to your one" stuff at Thanksgiving.

And.. Peyton mentioning Budweiser without it being a paid spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

puros_bran wrote:
The Vapor Room English Toffee.  

Me answering a 'what are you smoking?' Post with what I vaped is no where near as odd as Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl as a mediocre quarter back..  

And the look on Eli's face when it happened... No more "but I have two rings to your one" stuff at Thanksgiving.  

And.. Peyton mentioning Budweiser without it being a paid spot.  

All the sporting sites say that Eli showed no emotion when Peyton won. BS. That look is called jealousy. Raise a few kids and you'll see it 5-6 times a week.

What a "storybook ending," right? The NFL couldn't have possibly fixed a game. Super Bowl 50, an NFL darling QB's final hurrah, unsolicited Budweiser plug...

Someone please call the Academy, Cam Newton for Best Actor in his portrayal of a sulking man child. Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Yes the NFL is fixed, there is no way the Cleveland Browns could actually suck that bad.

Seriously though, when the Patriots win I think they are cheaters, when someone else wins I think it's fixed.. I'm pretty versatile with my conspiracy theory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Not being into sports at all I didn't even realize that the Super bowl happened yesterday - until my neighbours shot off fireworks around 8PM last night. I figured they had to be celebrating something sports as they are all into that. Learned it was the football game this AM.

As for me I was following other paths.

Cheers,

RR

What was your NFL championship game smoke? Purple11x 2What was your NFL championship game smoke? Bombx10  What was your NFL championship game smoke? Bombx5What was your NFL championship game smoke? D6bddf10 What was your NFL championship game smoke? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Not being into sports at all I didn't even realize that the Super bowl happened yesterday - until my neighbours shot off fireworks around 8PM last night. I figured they had to be celebrating something sports as they are all into that. Learned it was the football game this AM.

Cheers,

RR
Well, I hate to leave you out. Did one of those paths involve pipesmoking from 6-11pm eastern time on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:25 pm

I had no idea it was on either, until I turned on the boob tube and Animal Planet had a screen saver thing with a fish bowl full of seahorses swimming around, reggae music was the soundtrack. Did that for a few and then went to another channel that had Puppy Bowl 17 or something. Then it hit me............

The first Superbowl I wasn't off somewhere fishing a deserted body of water. Bummer.....

If it counts, during the timeframe the game was on I was focused on a sample of Newminster Superior Round Flake...

As far as the modern version of gladiatorial games, the only part I thought was much good was either the 'wardrobe malfunctions' or the commercials, and I heard the commercials weren't that good this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:30 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

Cheers,

RR
Well, I hate to leave you out. Did one of those paths involve pipesmoking from 6-11pm eastern time on Sunday?

Yes sir it did. 3 bowls at different times through the day, starting with '12 BBF in a Pete 999 Rosslare, later some of Ozzy's Incestuous blend in my second pipe - a Sav 316 Rusticated Roma, and after supper some 5100 in a Stanny Legend 19.

Cheers,

RR

What was your NFL championship game smoke? Purple11x 2What was your NFL championship game smoke? Bombx10  What was your NFL championship game smoke? Bombx5What was your NFL championship game smoke? D6bddf10 What was your NFL championship game smoke? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Very nice, Brewdude. Got me sum o dat incestious blend ta try heere! Smells really nice. I have high hopes for it. Will have to get to it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:37 pm

For me is was a bowl of a local shop blend that is something similar to MacBaren's Scottish Mixture (but without any bite), followed by a large bowl of GLP Stratford.

I was torn - on one hand, I wanted to see Manning get one more and I really don't like Ron Rivera, so I part of me wanted to pull from the Broncos. On the other hand, I'm a life long Clevelander, so the thought of rooting for John Elway to win something is enough to make my stomach turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: What was your NFL championship game smoke?   What was your NFL championship game smoke? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Meh....

Browns>AFC North>AFC..unless it's the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What was your NFL championship game smoke?
Page 1 of 1