HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

tim smiths climax moonshine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: tim smiths climax moonshine    Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:56 am

I have no idea if u like moon shine honestly im not sure I care but if you do tim smiths climax is the bomb you must try fire number 32 I had 10 shots of it in the last 10 minits im feeling like im floating and ya well any ways hope you go try it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: tim smiths climax moonshine    Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:16 am

lol! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: tim smiths climax moonshine    Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:53 am

I moved this thread to the Speakeasy for you, since you are apparently too drunk to post in the proper area...    

Since you don't understand punctuation, spelling, or capitalization:  Those three periods at the end are an ellipsis, from Ancient Greek élleipsis which means omission or falling short. They are used to indicate the omission of one or more words without altering the meaning.

And yes, I do see the irony of me saying something concerning another's grammar. If that isn't indicative of need for an intervention nothing is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: tim smiths climax moonshine    Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:58 am

puros_bran wrote:
I moved this thread to the Speakeasy for you, since you are apparently too drunk to post in the proper area...    

Since you don't understand punctuation, spelling, or capitalization:  Those three periods at the end are an ellipsis, from Ancient Greek élleipsis which means omission or falling short. They are used to indicate the omission of one or more words without altering the meaning.

And yes, I do see the irony of me saying something concerning another's grammar. If that isn't indicative of need for an intervention nothing is.

Oh, you and your split-indicatives... jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: tim smiths climax moonshine    Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:30 pm

So Tim's Climax 'shine actually exists then! And here I had been thinking it was an elaborate spoof used by the creators of the Moonshiners show.

Love the show btw, even if it's staged. Jim Tom is a hoot!

Very Happy

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: tim smiths climax moonshine    Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:34 pm

puros_bran wrote:

5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

tim smiths climax moonshine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1