HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

stem or not to stem that is the qestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: stem or not to stem that is the qestion    Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Leaf only has a perique whole leaf as you may know but I don't get how or why they would want it with stem in your supposed to destem but some one help my brain from exploding 1/4 pound is 16 bucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: stem or not to stem that is the qestion    Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Yeah, i don't know why they're charging so much for it. You want whole leaf to make flakes but at twice the price of already processed it makes no sense. Obviously you need to remove the stem, the reason they sell stem in is because it's still considered an agricultural product still and not subject to tobacco taxes and other restrictions. Next time I talk to them I'll inquire. I have a promo code if you want to use code TNT you get 5% off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: stem or not to stem that is the qestion    Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 pm

thank you so much ill look into it and your awesome brotha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

stem or not to stem that is the qestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: