HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A press finished getting shipped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

A press finished getting shipped Empty
PostSubject: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Took pictures to go with the operating instructions, everything is good to go.....

A press finished getting shipped 03041612

A press finished getting shipped Img_2915

A press finished getting shipped Img_2916
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

I like the setup a lot. I have pondered ways to press different tobaccos, and I like the looks of what you've done there.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:31 am

Very cool!! I have only tried pressing tobacco on one occasion. My method was effective but much more crude than what you have going on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GonzoArtCollective?ref=hdr_shop_menu
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Very nice set up Wiz. Functional and good looking.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm so used to how the blenders press tobacco with big presses and whole leaf that your solution to smaller processing I find to be really great !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

monbla256 wrote:
I'm so used to how the blenders press tobacco with big presses and whole leaf that your solution to smaller processing I find to be really great !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

As I haven't a need for processing more than a pound or two at a time, it works for me. Plus, as I don't store the tobacco in the tubes (though I could I suppose), there is generally more time empty than pressing. Not to mention me buying more finished blends of late than creating new concoctions.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Yes, but which end do you light?

(Nice work Wiz. As always).
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Looking good there Wiz, I can't wait to try it out with some of my concoctions.

Cheers mate

Tim
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Timbo wrote:
Looking good there Wiz, I can't wait to try it out with some of my concoctions.

Cheers mate

Tim

It's all you Brother! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Fine looking press Ozzie.

Just hope it doesn't run afoul of the customs gendarmerie in Aussie. They may suspect this to be a bomb of quite another nature!

Exclamation

Cheers,

RR

A press finished getting shipped Purple11x 3A press finished getting shipped Bombx10A press finished getting shipped Bombx10  A press finished getting shipped D6bddf10 A press finished getting shipped 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d A press finished getting shipped Cowboy13A press finished getting shipped 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:39 pm

how could I get my hands on one of them sure I could make one but y when I could buy one
Back to top Go down
daveinlax

daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:47 pm

This looks like a really nice press , much better than the soup can and C-clamp setup I've been using. Shocked
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:11 am

Very tidy work! Threaded rod is incredibly useful. I've had headset/bearing, etc. with those rods.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 pm

And it actually showed up a couple of days ago!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A press finished getting shipped   A press finished getting shipped EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:15 am

Sure did, about to load it with one of my English blends in about half an hour when I get home. Will let you all know how it works out in a few weeks.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down

A press finished getting shipped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: