HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

bob t shirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: bob t shirt   Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:41 pm

I read some things about a bob shirt being made and would like to get together with a few folks on getting one made up I would love to get one get back to me with any ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:07 am

Puffy sleeves!   Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:27 am

Hopefully it will turn out better than the BoB underwear idea we ran with a few years back. Figured it would be a success, what with it's simplicity. Simply an old, torn pair of briefs with a letter B scribbled on each cheek. Put em on and bend over and voila! BoB undies. For whatever reason it just didn't go over so well scratch

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:38 am

Puff Daddy wrote:
Hopefully it will turn out better than the BoB underwear idea we ran with a few years back. Figured it would be a success, what with it's simplicity. Simply an old, torn pair of briefs with a letter B scribbled on each cheek. Put em on and bend over and voila! BoB undies. For whatever reason it just didn't go over so well scratch

Laughing  The assumption may have been faulty; how many BoB members actually wear underwear? Rhetorical question, of course--I don't really want to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Something along these lines, I should think:

http://www.amazon.com/Impact-SUBIM22-Merchandising-Tuxedo-T-Shirt/dp/B0095ZL7QW/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt

" />
Someone needs to make a smoking jacket version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Richard Burley wrote:

Laughing  The assumption may have been faulty; how many BoB members actually wear underwear? Rhetorical question, of course--I don't really want to know.

I don't, except for to the doctor. Every since that bow tie wearing neurosurgeon said "go on, we are all friends here" after I'd protested mightily about dropping trou for lack of. .. And the nurse started laughing, belly rolling laughter none the less, I started wearing bloomers to visits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Red Buck Naked boxers from Duluth Trading Co.

Quote :
NO PINCH. NO STINK. NO SWEAT! LIKE GOING "BUCK NAKED!"

Cool

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzo

Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:44 pm

T-shirt is an interesting idea. I don't what the interest would be in such a thing, but I do a good amount of drawing painting and other artwork. Have done some logo design work etc. in the past. I would be willing to donate some time in coming up with a design for a shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/shop/GonzoArtCollective?ref=hdr_shop_menu
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Just for the record, and I don't know who was in charge of it, but I still haven't gotten my Secret Decoder Ring from back when we ordered them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Gonzo wrote:
T-shirt is an interesting idea. I don't what the interest would be in such a thing, but I do a good amount of drawing painting and other artwork. Have done some logo design work etc. in the past. I would be willing to donate some time in coming up with a design for a shirt.

Gonzo, make something.. Load it on one of the shirt/hat/mug/key fob printing sights. Give us a link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:22 pm

PB, it was delivered secretly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:40 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Gonzo, make something.. Load it on one of the shirt/hat/mug/key fob printing sights.  Give us a link.

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/shop/GonzoArtCollective?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Got a six needle embroidery machine over here. It's programmable........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 pm

We have a sewing/embroidery factory in the living room, one table down from the model trains. The ability to do it isn't the issue.

Two reasons for saying load it on one of those sites and be done with it.
One: since inception, with the exception of POY we have disallowed personal profit or the appearance of personal profit off of BoB.
Two: not a single council member/admin/moderator wants to deal with "he said/she said" crap that will arise from allowing it.

This is exactly why it has never happened. Someone brings it up, someone volunteers to do them, they are told to do it but load it on one of those shirt printing sites, it never happens.

The last time it was brought up I actually showed how it's the most economically feasible model...before it died out.

BTW: This is the 657th "we need tshirts' thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 am

657 threads and still no t-shirts.............

OK, maybe just a membership card you can slip into your wallet next to your drone hunting permit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Lol.

Ozzie, if you have the capability to make a card nothing is stopping you from making a card. Nothing is stopping you from making a card  and gifting it. We just ask that you don't sell it.    If you can get with someone that makes a design or design one yourself, and handle the leg work of getting it to cafepress or vistaprint or any of the hundreds of card printing outfits, knock yourself out.. Just share a link so the rest of us can get one.

See how that works?  Exactly the same as tshirts.  

Just don't unsee the kiwi.

http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/11/91/20/67/image10.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:18 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Lol.

Ozzie, if you have the capability to make a card nothing is stopping you from making a card. Nothing is stopping you from making a card  and gifting it. We just ask that you don't sell it.    If you can get with someone that makes a design or design one yourself, and handle the leg work of getting it to cafepress or vistaprint or any of the hundreds of card printing outfits, knock yourself out.. Just share a link so the rest of us can get one.

See how that works?  Exactly the same as tshirts.  

Just don't unsee the kiwi.

http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/11/91/20/67/image10.jpg

I had to look................

I have the ability to print 13x19 photos, and a laminator. Plenty of card stock. PM me with ideas and I'll get them out to those who want them. Money? No money required. I have less use for money as time goes by any whoooooo...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:57 pm

[quote=[/quote]

I had to look................

I have the ability to print 13x19 photos, and a laminator. Plenty of card stock. PM me with ideas and I'll get them out to those who want them. Money? No money required. I have less use for money as time goes by any whoooooo...........[/quote]

I am working on a sketch for t-shirt at this point. If it works out well I will send it to ya as a possibility for cards.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Put in some more time on the t-shirt idea  today. Am hoping to have it uploaded within a week. Very Happy

Probably a lot sooner. Getting a lot done.
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm going to keep an eye on this. Thanks for donating your time man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
I'm going to keep an eye on this. Thanks for donating your time man

Happy to help! The artwork is done at this point, now I have to scan it to the computer and we are almost there.
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:09 pm

The scanner burned the image a little, so I have some more time to spend on it correcting some stuff.... not that uncommon.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: bob t shirt   Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Can you shoot me a jpeg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

bob t shirt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: