HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroContent

ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Empty
PostSubject: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Just got a shipment of 26 pounds of tobacco from LeafOnly.com. 17 of it is cigar tobacco. The rest is a few different orientals, couple different VAs, some Dark Fired, and some Burley. Smoked some of the DF straight. That stuff has a serious nic kick.
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160415
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160418
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160419
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160420
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160416
26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 20160417
Back to top Go down
http://www.teantobacco.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Now that is some serious TAD!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:07 am

Holy Jumpin' Jeepers!

affraid

Cheers,

RR

26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Purple11x 326 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Bombx1026 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Bombx10  26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good D6bddf10 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Cowboy1326 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:11 am

Whoa... Do you have a fancy paper shredder that turns it to ribbon for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
ZeroContent

ZeroContent

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:58 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Whoa...   Do you have a fancy paper shredder that turns it to ribbon for you?

actually i just use a pasta maker, the spaghetti die is the perfect size.
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:19 am

What a TAD! Are you going to put any in a press? If so what combinations? What ever you do it will be interesting to hear the results. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:14 pm

You blew the perfect opportunity for a joke about a guy sending you samples.
Back to top Go down
ZeroContent

ZeroContent

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:20 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
What a TAD! Are you going to put any in a press? If so what combinations? What ever you do it will be interesting to hear the results. Smile

AJ

Yes, i'll be pressing plugs as well as just blending. I have to taste everything first and then taste some various processing methods like steaming and stoving before figuring out what I want to blend. The Dark Fired is good straight but after a 1/4 bowl the nicotine was way too much. The Canadian yellow VA was pretty good, really grassy. I have some 4 year old American flue cured, some lemon, and two different brights, i have Yenidje, Izmir, and Semi-Oriental 456, and some burley.

For the cigars I already have a recipe and basically bought what I need to roll 200 or so.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good   26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:43 pm

ZeroContent wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:

AJ

Yes, i'll be pressing plugs as well as just blending.  I have to taste everything first and then taste some various processing methods like steaming and stoving before figuring out what I want to blend.  The Dark Fired is good straight but after a 1/4 bowl the nicotine was way too much.  The Canadian yellow VA was pretty good, really grassy.  I have some 4 year old American flue cured, some lemon, and two different brights, i have Yenidje, Izmir, and Semi-Oriental 456, and some burley.

For the cigars I already have a recipe and basically bought what I need to roll 200 or so.

I applaud your enthusiasm Eric. Stuff like this is interesting to me even though it's not my nature to pursue it myself. I'll be very interested to learn your findings.

Cheers,

RR

26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Purple11x 326 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Bombx1026 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Bombx10  26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good D6bddf10 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d 26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good Cowboy1326 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

26 Pounds of Whole Leaf Ready to Be Turned Into Smoking Good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: