HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Stone Pipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricTKT

Registration date : 2014-04-19

PostSubject: Stone Pipes   Sat May 07, 2016 5:17 pm

I have a couple of stone pipes that have no maker's marks on them, and I have a buddy that is interested in buying one and I need help, brothers! Coming up on three years ago I bought a soapstone pipe from a gentleman at the Greater Kansas City Pipe & Tobacco show and I cannot seem to find his business card or anything. Does anyone know the man I'm talking about or know anyone that is currently making and selling these kinds of pipes? From my browsing through the pages on this here blog I've seen that Rekamepip has made some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pipes   Sat May 07, 2016 6:26 pm

EricTKT wrote:
I have a couple of stone pipes that have no maker's marks on them, and I have a buddy that is interested in buying one and I need help, brothers! Coming up on three years ago I bought a soapstone pipe from a gentleman at the Greater Kansas City Pipe & Tobacco show and I cannot seem to find his business card or anything. Does anyone know the man I'm talking about or know anyone that is currently making and selling these kinds of pipes? From my browsing through the pages on this here blog I've seen that Rekamepip has made some.

That would be John Barrett. He has an Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/rekamepip?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=7508024

He may not be making the stone pipes any more. I have 3 of them. I like the rockcob the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Stone Pipes   Sat May 07, 2016 6:44 pm

I have one.  A Susquehanna River stone pipe.
It's smokeable, but I use it for a paper weight.   Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stone Pipes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1