HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:36 pm

I posted purchasing this Mastro de Paja high grade 3b one sun the other day with lighting marks on top of the bowl toward the stem.

I picked it up at my friends house today, here is a better view.

I then performed the Fastest Magic bowl top restoration in the east and here is what it looks like in less than three minutes. Smile

banjo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw Online
fishnbanjo

PostSubject: Re: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:52 am

Someone needs to have a nice conversation with the powers that be that it's June 11th and the temperature is 60F in my house!

After finishing the sanitizing of the Mastro de Paja One Sun 3b Bullcap bent I ran some 25 y/o Highland Park with a soaked pipe cleaner through the stem then filled it with some Pipe Works & Wilke Bleeker Street.

Well it may be chilly with rain on the horizon but the Mastro is proving to be a great smoker and no problems keeping it smokey. Smile
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:49 am

Great job Banjo and another cracking looking pipe. Always liked the MdPs.

25 yr old malt! Cripes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

PostSubject: Re: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks, it was either the 25 y/o Highland Park or the 50 y/o Armagnac it was all I had open!
banjo

Stick wrote:
Great job Banjo and another cracking looking pipe.  Always liked the MdPs.

25 yr old malt!  Cripes!  
Back to top Go down
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Your new to you pipe looks terrific, and Bleeker Street is a very good smoke on a cool day. And you can't be accused of skimping on cleaning fluid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke   Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Fine pipe, fine baccy, even fine cleaning fluid aka highly sought after sigla malt.

(Sigh).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A short and sweet cleaning, now ready for a smoke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1