HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I need a pick me up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: I need a pick me up!   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:15 pm

As it is every Thursday I am under the influence of the Pink Cloud from the Benadryl I take for my ivIG infusion. If this isn't already enough it was one of those rare days when I also had my acupuncture session which leaves me nearly sedated that it took my acupuncturist a little while to awaken me, she's making it up to me by gifting me a Cuban Cigar next go around.

Since it know slugging a pot of espresso would do nothing in the way of bringing me around I chose Our Lady Nicotiana in the form of some 5 y/o sugar flecked Gawith-Hoggarth Dark Flake.

It took 3 flakes, 2 1/2 folded, rolled and stuffed and the final 1/2 flake rubbed out for topping all placed in the Cork covered bent by the late Italian pipe maker Tomasso Spanu, keep it smokey.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw Online
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I need a pick me up!   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 pm

I like it when a man knows how to deal with adversity. Good show my friend! Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I need a pick me up!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1