HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyMon Jun 27 2016, 16:26

So today my mailbox exploded. I knew I was getting a Corn Cob Pipe, some tobacco and a Czech Tool Tamper from Matthew Butler on The Daily Piper FaceBook forum but what I got was over the top!

The package contained two corn com pipes, one a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat with a magnet set into the hardwood plug ( really cool idea ), the other was made by MM for Kearney and Trecker, a Milwaukee based company and the third an MM hardwood pipe, for tampers there was a Czech Tool and one made from stone which is awesome and for tobacco there was a ziplock baggie of Bag End, which I've not tried, and a tin of Peterson's Hyde Park, heck it was better than Christmas.

I'd like to thank John Hines, his lovely assistant and the crew of donors from The Daily Piper and a special thank you to Matthew Butler for his generosity.

Here is a photo of the package contents and one of me having my first go of Bag End in the K&T cob, keeping it smokey!
banjo

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! 85e3526f4daa5b73e92128b4dd41fa56ec5fced

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! 34e25904f2521e702d7d8886f9de0a862a4fa5d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyMon Jun 27 2016, 16:56

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyMon Jun 27 2016, 17:45

You done got bombed Mr. Banjo!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! Purple11x 2Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! Bombx10  Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! Bombx3Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! D6bddf10 Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyMon Jun 27 2016, 17:58

Banjo, even though I'm a year older than you would you consider adopting me as your son and share your collection of fine pipes and tobacco? How about it Dad? Smile

AJ

PS: Seriously your growing collection is a wonder to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyTue Jun 28 2016, 07:27

Swell stocking stuffers! In June!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN! EmptyTue Jun 28 2016, 13:20

Nice haul! Congrats on the score!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: