HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:26 pm

So today my mailbox exploded. I knew I was getting a Corn Cob Pipe, some tobacco and a Czech Tool Tamper from Matthew Butler on The Daily Piper FaceBook forum but what I got was over the top!

The package contained two corn com pipes, one a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat with a magnet set into the hardwood plug ( really cool idea ), the other was made by MM for Kearney and Trecker, a Milwaukee based company and the third an MM hardwood pipe, for tampers there was a Czech Tool and one made from stone which is awesome and for tobacco there was a ziplock baggie of Bag End, which I've not tried, and a tin of Peterson's Hyde Park, heck it was better than Christmas.

I'd like to thank John Hines, his lovely assistant and the crew of donors from The Daily Piper and a special thank you to Matthew Butler for his generosity.

Here is a photo of the package contents and one of me having my first go of Bag End in the K&T cob, keeping it smokey!
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm

You done got bombed Mr. Banjo!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Banjo, even though I'm a year older than you would you consider adopting me as your son and share your collection of fine pipes and tobacco? How about it Dad? Smile

AJ

PS: Seriously your growing collection is a wonder to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 am

Swell stocking stuffers! In June!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Nice haul! Congrats on the score!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: