HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Now smoking The Machine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Age : 69
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:03 pm

I have so many bamboo shank pipes I want to show, and smoke, I'm not going to get enough done today so I will continue tomorrow.

Right now I'm smoking "The Machine" an Il Duca "C" - Conte - Fiammata with the most fantastic birdseye anyone would love to have.

It took 3 full flakes rolled cigar style to fill it and it's smoking like a champ, as always keeping it smokey.
banjo

Now smoking The Machine! 70135e984ce6581ee4802652d1db07a0c56ffde
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Love those pics Mr. Banjo.This one is especially pleasing. A man enjoying his pipe to the fullest!

Cool


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Now smoking The Machine! Purple11x 2Now smoking The Machine! Bombx10  Now smoking The Machine! Bombx3Now smoking The Machine! D6bddf10 Now smoking The Machine! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
oldmansmokingpipe

oldmansmokingpipe

Age : 65
Location : US
Registration date : 2016-05-25

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:16 pm

really interesting pipe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

AJ

Age : 70
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Though I can't see the Birdseye the fact that it holds 3 full flakes has me envious. Well done my friend. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Age : 69
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Now smoking The Machine! 2cb35f374dc95125eb922fc6d51676e941daa69

ajn27511 wrote:
Though I can't see the Birdseye the fact that it holds 3 full flakes has me envious. Well done my friend. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:34 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
Now smoking The Machine! 2cb35f374dc95125eb922fc6d51676e941daa69

ajn27511 wrote:
Though I can't see the Birdseye the fact that it holds 3 full flakes has me envious. Well done my friend. Smile

AJ

Yowza! Pretty impressive in all ways there Mr. Banjo.

Can't believe I've never gotten in a bamboo shank pipe after all these years. Dunno why either. Yet after all the fine specimens you've acquired and shown us, this might be the tipping point!

rabbit



Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Now smoking The Machine! Purple11x 2Now smoking The Machine! Bombx10  Now smoking The Machine! Bombx3Now smoking The Machine! D6bddf10 Now smoking The Machine! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
KevinM



Age : 76
Location : Connecticut
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: can beer   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Another incredible example of what a pipe can be. Thanks for sharing. Don't drop it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Brewdude wrote:
fishnbanjo wrote:
Now smoking The Machine! 2cb35f374dc95125eb922fc6d51676e941daa69

ajn27511 wrote:
Though I can't see the Birdseye the fact that it holds 3 full flakes has me envious. Well done my friend. Smile

AJ

Yowza! Pretty impressive in all ways there Mr. Banjo.

Can't believe I've never gotten in a bamboo shank pipe after all these years. Dunno why either. Yet after all the fine specimens you've acquired and shown us, this might be the tipping point!

rabbit



Cheers,

RR

Not much point now.. Banjo got the best one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

Eric Furgeson

Age : 53
Location : Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. Planet Earth, Milky Way, Galxie
Registration date : 2016-04-21

Now smoking The Machine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now smoking The Machine!   Now smoking The Machine! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:34 am

Aaannnddd there are drool spots on my screen yet again!!!!! I don't know why I have not learned to place a protective covering on it before viewing you pipes. LOL. A beauty as always Sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Now smoking The Machine!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: