HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The eclectic mans nosewarmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: The eclectic mans nosewarmer    Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Once again the Pink Cloud is mopping the floor with me. The wind is picking up getting ready to marshal in some rain. I generally stick to my cobs when it is like this but I do have one special briar that I can prevent the wind from effecting it.

That briar comes from the hands of Roger Wallenstein called the Batfish. This is one of the favorite Nosewarmers in my collection, the only thing I have to be careful with is not lighting my nose but once I have it lit there isn't a more solid smoker since I just face away from the wind and allow the venturi effect work as it goes around my head and past the pipe.

Smoking some of the 12 y/o F&T Cut Virginia Plug I opened yesterday, the flavor is very intense and the Wallenstein up to the task of keeping it smokey.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The eclectic mans nosewarmer    Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:26 pm

I can see the bat reference in the shape Mr. Banjo. And that looks like one helluva chunk of briar too. If I lit that I'd burn my stash right off my face!

Shocked

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

The eclectic mans nosewarmer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1