HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

McC's Balkan Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

McC's Balkan Beauty Empty
PostSubject: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Was over on SP's site and saw this new blend from McClellands, Balkan Beauty. Have any of you Balkan lovers tried it yet ? TR says it is blended from Turkish, Latakia, Orientals and Virginia's. Sounds very tasty and I might have to include a tin in my next order. Twisted Evil Have you tried it yet Jim and if so, what's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 am

I haven't tried it but hopefully by this time next month I'll be able to tell you if I like it or not. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Sounds right in my bailiwick, sigh, yet another tobacco to add to the list to try.

Cheers all

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:40 pm

I had to give up on their tobaccos after being disappointed by several of their offerings.
I don't know if it's just me but McClelland's leaf tends to lack significantly on the nicotine level? scratch
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
I had to give up on their tobaccos after being disappointed by several of their offerings.
I don't know if it's just me but McClelland's leaf tends to lack significantly on the nicotine level? :scratch:

Never been a factor with me, since I don't handle nic very well.

As always, ymmv.

Cheers,

RR

McC's Balkan Beauty Purple11x 2McC's Balkan Beauty Bombx10McC's Balkan Beauty BombMcC's Balkan Beauty D6bddf10 McC's Balkan Beauty 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:57 pm

This was one of the blind tasting samples at Chicago Show last year. I grabbed some to enjoy at home. It is a solid medium Balkan and I am glad McClelland decided to release it.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McC's Balkan Beauty   McC's Balkan Beauty EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 6:47 am

Brewdude wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:
I don't know if it's just me but McClelland's leaf tends to lack significantly on the nicotine level? :scratch:

Never been a factor with me, since I don't handle nic very well.

As always, ymmv.

Cheers,

RR

Lucky you. I started with cigs so even today, having quit cigarette and cigarillos, nicotine still remains a determinant factor in my choices.
Back to top Go down

McC's Balkan Beauty
Page 1 of 1