Windsor Canadian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bent Stem

Bent Stem

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Very inexpensive yet a great drink on the rocks with a pipe! Try it! drunken Windsor Canadian 98591
Back to top Go down

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll have to give it a try.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Ol'Dawg

Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:34 pm

It's been a while since I tried Windsor, but after working my way through most of the more common/popular Canadian whiskies I came to the conclusion that Wiser's Deluxe was the best for the money. Have you ever tried it?

Jim
Back to top Go down
Rail Man

Rail Man

Registration date : 2007-12-23

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 am

My former boss and his friends used to buy it by the case. The worst part of the year for him was when he had to work south of Kansas where Windsor was almost impossible to come by.
Back to top Go down
Bent Stem

Bent Stem

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Ol'Dawg wrote:
It's been a while since I tried Windsor, but after working my way through most of the more common/popular Canadian whiskies I came to the conclusion that Wiser's Deluxe was the best for the money. Have you ever tried it?

Jim

No, sure haven't. How's it compare pricewise? I think the Windsor Canadian is about $18/half gallon, IIRC. Hard to beat that for a smooth whiskey but I'm currently even more fond of the even cheaper Old Crow KY bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Stinger4me

Registration date : 2010-02-19

Windsor Canadian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windsor Canadian   Windsor Canadian EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Once upon a time, I purchased a half case of Wiser's Oldest, 18 y.o. Canadian Whisky. The smoothest whisky that I have ever sampled. The price of that today is $52./fifth. I don't buy it anymore. I spent most of my money on women and whisky, the rest I just pi--ed away.

Stinger
Back to top Go down

Windsor Canadian
Page 1 of 1