HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vito

Vito

Registration date : 2007-12-10

By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns   By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:17 am

monbla256 wrote:
When are you folks gonna stop with this "we the people" fantasy? This is no longer the United States of America and hasn't been for decades. It is the United CORPORATION of America and does what BUSINESS want's!! They keep up the myth that it is YOUR country and YOU have something to say but it's not been that way and they work real hard to keep it that way !! Twisted Evil  Onward with the CORPORATION !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Monbla: ...er, well that has almost exactly nothing to do with the point about losing the ability to defend oneself against individual street-level criminals.

But since you brought it up, I'm game. You seem to be suggesting that your take on corporations is the "real" problem. OK...let's say you're right, just for the sake of argument. I'm interested in hearing your solution.

Of course, if I'm misinterpreting your statements and you think there's something more fundamental that defines the real problem, lay it on me bro'.  By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns - Page 2 710492

By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns - Page 2 Newjok10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html

By Hook or Crook, they are coming after our guns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2