HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Todays chuckle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:18 am

This occurred during a gameshow on Brit TV...

Host could see the contestant was pregnant so asked,

'What are you hoping for?'

Contestant, glancing nervously at her husband,

'That it's my husband's'.

Last edited by Stick on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://stickballard.wixsite.com/blog
BriarPipeNYC

Registration date : 2018-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 am

Old Burlesque skit....

Two gents are standing a a sidewalk, talking, when a beautiful blonde -sporting a huge, bouncing rack, in a low-cut blouse, tight skirt, walks by. One gent gets a load of those bodacious Ta-Tas, and his eyes pop out of their sockets. He elbows his friend and quickly scurries over to the blonde and whispers something insulting into the dame's ear. Infuriated, she spins around and faces the leering masher, and says ...."FRESH"!.... The masher remarks...."If it's fresh, I'll take some"! She slaps his face, and walks off, still bouncing.

Frank
NYC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 am

"Lexophile" describes those that have a love for words, such as "you can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish", or "To write with a broken pencil is pointless." An annual competition is held by the New York Times see who can create the best original lexophile.

This year's winning submission is posted at the very end.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

If you don't pay your exorcist you can get repossessed.

I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.

I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Did you hear about the crossed-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

When chemists die, they barium.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

This girl today said she recognized me from the Vegetarians Club, but I'd swear I've never met herbivore

I know a guy who's addicted to drinking brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.

A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.

I got some batteries that were given out free of charge.

A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.

A will is a dead giveaway.

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.

Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He's all right now.

A bicycle can't stand alone; it's just two tired.

The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine last week is now fully recovered.

He had a photographic memory but it was never fully developed.

When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.

Acupuncture is a jab well done. That's the point of it.

and the winner was:

Those who get too big for their pants will be totally exposed in the end.

bom

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:37 am

Mechanic

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.

The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a
rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.

So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...

"Try doing it with the engine running."

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:59 am

Murphy's other laws:

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

I’m always late. My ancestors came over on the June Flower.

How deep would the ocean be without sponges?

The 50-50-90 rule. Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.

If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would try to pass them.

You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

If the shoe fits, get one for the other foot.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

When you go to court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm

THINGS ONLY A MOM CAN TEACH

My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION:
"Just wait until your father gets home."

My Mother taught me about RECEIVING:.
"You are going to get it when we get home!"

My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE:
"What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you...Don't talk back to me!"

My Mother taught me LOGIC:
"Because I said so, that's why." & "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE:
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."

My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD:
"If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job."

My Mother taught me ESP:
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"

My Mother taught me HUMOR:
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT:
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

My Mother taught me about SEX:
"How do you think you got here?"

My Mother taught me about GENETICS:
"You're just like your father."

My Mother taught me about my ROOTS:
"Do you think you were born in a barn?"

My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE:
"When you get to be my age, you will understand."

My Mother taught me about JUSTICE:
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you. Then you'll see what it's like."

My mother taught me RELIGION:
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL:
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

My mother taught me FORESIGHT:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

My mother taught me IRONY:
"Keep crying and I'll *give* you something to cry about."

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS:
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM:
"Will you *look* at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

My mother taught me about STAMINA:
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is finished."

My mother taught me about WEATHER:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?"

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY:
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: Don't Exaggerate!!!"

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION:
"Stop acting like your father!"

My mother taught me about ENVY:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Some real "chestnuts" but a few clever groaners.  

1. Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

2. Did you hear that NASA recently put a bunch of Holsteins into low earth orbit? They called it the herd shot 'round the world.

3. Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

4. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

5. A three legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

6. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

7. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

8. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

9. These friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that: Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

10. And finally, there was a man who sent ten different puns to friends, in the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

clown

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 pm

lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 pm

The $15.00 Porsche

A fifteen-year-old teenager came home with a Porsche, and his parents began to yell and scream;

"Where'd you get that car?"
He calmly told them, "I bought it today."
"With what money!?" demanded his parents. "We know what a Porsche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."
The parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like that for $15.00?" they asked.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy.... Don't know her name -- they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for $15.00."

"Oh my goodness!" moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly tending to the flowers. He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary.

Then apparently the secretary stole all his money and stranded him there!

Well he called me, without a dollar to his name, and asked me to sell his Porsche and send him the money.  So that's exactly what I did."

bom

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat May 26, 2018 9:12 am

Grandpa and the IRS Auditor

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office. The auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, "Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, Which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the IRS finds that believable."

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it," says Grandpa. "How about a demonstration?"

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Grandpa says, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye."

The auditor thinks a moment and says, "It's a bet."

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops.

Grandpa says, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye."

Now the auditor can tell Grandpa isn't blind, so he takes the bet. Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye.

The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpa's attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

"Want to go double or nothing?" Grandpa asks. "I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between."

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can't make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he ends up urinating all over the auditor's desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Grandpa's own attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" the auditor asks.

"Not really," says the attorney. "This morning, when Grandpa told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it!"

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 pm

A 77-year-old man is having a drink in a Chicago bar. Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a few seats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her. After a short while, the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.

Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone: "I'll do anything you'd like.  Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game.  I want $100, and there's another condition".

Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.  The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman.

He whips out his wallet and puts $100 dollars in her hand ---He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: "Paint my house."

(Our needs change as we get older)

Wink

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Brewdude wrote:
A 77-year-old man is having a drink in a Chicago bar. Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a few seats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her. After a short while, the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.

Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone: "I'll do anything you'd like.  Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game.  I want $100, and there's another condition".

Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.  The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman.

He whips out his wallet and puts $100 dollars in her hand ---He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: "Paint my house."

(Our needs change as we get older)

Wink

Cheers,

RR

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 pm

CRUMPLED MONEY

While enjoying their evening cocktails, the wife asks her husband, in a very seductive voice, "Have you ever seen Twenty Dollars all crumpled up?" "No," said her husband.

She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse, and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra, and pulled out a crumpled Twenty Dollar bill.

He took the crumpled Twenty Dollar bill from her and smiled approvingly.

She then asked him, "Have you ever seen Fifty Dollars all crumpled up?”

"Uh... no, I haven't," he said, with an anxious tone in his voice

She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer panties... and pulled out a crumpled Fifty Dollar bill.

He took the crumpled Fifty Dollar bill and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.

"Now," she said, "have you ever seen $50,000 Dollars all crumpled up?”

He said, "No!," trying to hide his anticipation.

She said, "Check the garage."

bom

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Another medical breakthrough!

A couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.

Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father.

He asked if they were interested.  Both said they were very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch.

The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer.  The husband was still feeling fine.  The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50%.  The husband continued to feel quite well.

Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain and the husband continued to experience no pain.  She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the mailman dead on the porch.

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:57 am

Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year.  Not
to cause any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation
towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

A recent study has found that woman who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Relationships are a lot like algebra.  Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone?  That's your common sense leaving your body.

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance.  We'll see about that.

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

Money talks ...but all mine ever says is good-bye.

You're not fat….you're just easier to see.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters.  Do they just give you a bra and say, “Here,
fill this out?”

I can’t understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women’s clothing line named “Sag Harbor.”

My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I’m pretty sure she was hitting on me.

My 60-year Kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I’m worried about the 175 pounds I’ve gained since then.

The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. I’m pretty sure she’s going to get me something.

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week.  Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year.  This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Think of this: Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he was always drunk!

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  

Last edited by Brewdude on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:46 am

😂

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 am

As I get older I realize-

#1  -  I talk to myself, because there are times I need expert advice  

#2  -  I consider "In Style" to be the clothes that still fit.  

#3  -  I don't need anger management.  I need people to stop pissing me off.  

#4  -  My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work.  

#5  -  The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down.  I'll remember it."  

#6  -  I have days when my life is just a tent away from a circus.  

#7  -  These days, "on time" is when I get there.  

#8  -  Even duct tape can't fix stupid - but it sure does muffle the sound.  

#9  -  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller?  

#10  -  Lately, I've noticed people my age are so much older than me.  

#11  -  "Getting lucky" means walking into  a room and remembering why I'm there.  

#12  -  When I was a child, I thought nap time was punishment.  Now it feels like a mini vacation.  

#13  -  Some days I have no idea what I'm doing out of bed.  

#14  -  I thought growing old would take longer  

#15  -  Aging sure has slowed me down, but it hasn't shut me up.  

#16  -  I still haven't learned to act my age.

albino

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:35 am

Brewdude wrote:
As I get older I realize-

#16  -  I still haven't learned to act my age.

That's hard to do when my age keeps changing! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 pm

I had it all -

I talked with a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.

He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed,

I had a roof over my head, I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.

"I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I even had full medical coverage.”

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?”

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "No, no.... I was paroled."

Wink

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 pm

😂

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 pm

PUNS FOR EDUCATED MINDS

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

D'OH!

5)

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:58 am

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says,' I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.'

The driver says, 'Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. ' Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls,
Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?' The wife smiles demurely and says, 'Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.'

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, 'Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.'

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'
The wife says, 'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??' The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'

(I love this part)

'Only when he's been drinking.!!'

bom

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Life lessons in baseball

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"

"Yes, coach", replied the little boy. "

Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse the umpire, or call him an asshole. Do you understand all that?"

Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.

The coach continued, "And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not a dumb-ass decision or that the coach is a shithead is it?"

"No, coach."

"Good", said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother.”

geek

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Todays chuckle   Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Life lessons in baseball

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"

"Yes, coach", replied the little boy. "

Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse the umpire, or call him an asshole. Do you understand all that?"

Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.

The coach continued, "And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not a dumb-ass decision or that the coach is a shithead is it?"

"No, coach."

"Good", said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother.”

geek

Cheers,

RR

That last line explains why after many years of coaching baseball I finally quit coaching!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Todays chuckle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next