HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:26 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Out for DELIVERY!† Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I'm thinkin' maybe we should dial up the local EMT's this run...just for a courtesy check-in visit to the target. I mean, he IS elderly and with a weak heart and all...you know. Just a precaution. See, when some Andy Griffith type lawyer starts yappin' at our trial about how we deliberately caused his demise via shock and awe, etc. it might be good to show we did what we could to support his survival during this time of severe crisis. Mitigation defense. Just a thought.

View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:47 am

Out for delivery!

Finally going to hit a target right on time! Woot woot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Seriously Bombed   Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

It is not often that Iím caught speechless....opened my mail box yesterday and was hit with three IEDís at once. Today it looked like the tobacco heavens had opened.

Iíve been MIA in a sense that I have been lurking rather than signing on, basically keeping my mouth shut, so I was nevertheless not expecting the outpouring of generosity that has been the hallmark of BoB members.

I will post pictures as soon as I can find my camera.

Just being part of this great community of pipers has filled my heart with a joy unmatched by anything I can think of. †I consider myself fortunate to be a member of this community and look forward to many years of bliss by association.

Thank you one and all.

Walt Freeman
pepesdad1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:19 pm

My ordinance has been dropped and remote intelligence indicates a direct hit. Waiting for confirmation and report of damage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Hit reported at 11 this morning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gus

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:58 pm

BOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

confirmed impact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Ka-Boom!

That's a beautiful thing right there!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:28 pm

pepesdad1 wrote:
It is not often that Iím caught speechless....opened my mail box yesterday and was hit with three IEDís at once. Today it looked like the tobacco heavens had opened.

Iíve been MIA in a sense that I have been lurking rather than signing on, basically keeping my mouth shut, so I was nevertheless not expecting the outpouring of generosity that has been the hallmark of BoB members.

I will post pictures as soon as I can find my camera.

Just being part of this great community of pipers has filled my heart with a joy unmatched by anything I can think of. †I consider myself fortunate to be a member of this community and look forward to many years of bliss by association.

Thank you one and all.

Walt Freeman
pepesdad1

Folks...

The destruction is far from over, but I'd call this a win! Looks like a direct hit from multiple warheads!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 pm

A well deserved target!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Another direct hit here. Smile

Cheers squad,

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Badda Bing Bada BOOM!

View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:01 am

Damage report! With pictures! Love the carnage haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:08 am

Jevverrett wrote:
Damage report! With pictures! Love the carnage haha

We may have knocked out reliable communications. He may be bracing for round two as well. Getting settled in the bunker...
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am

Blackhorse wrote:

I'm thinkin' maybe we should dial up the local EMT's this run...just for a courtesy check-in visit to the target. I mean, he IS elderly and with a weak heart and all...you know. Just a precaution. See, when some Andy Griffith type lawyer starts yappin' at our trial about how we deliberately caused his demise via shock and awe, etc. it might be good to show we did what we could to support his survival during this time of severe crisis. Mitigation defense. Just a thought.

Maybe a medic and a chaplain should be assigned to arrive on the day after the initial bombardment to help with damage control.
Back to top Go down
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Walt had a problem posting his pictures of the carnage and sent them to me via email and asked that I post these for him.
I'd like to say, "Thank You", to all of the Bombers who showed our Brother Walt (pepesdad1) how much he is liked, respected, and how much we miss his postings by all these generous gifts. † Smile

AJ

Seriously Bombed (cont.)

As promised a picture, but forgive my lack of skills at this,
And yes, they almost needed to call the EMTís for my weak heart.
A fabulous collection of homebrews: Grandpaís Sweater, Lonesome Llama, Caliopeís Choice, BBQ Blend, and the already famous Pebble Castle. †Listing in no special order: tins of Six Pence, Wilderness and R-Blend Smoking Mixture. †3 X 2oz. samplers of Luxury Navy Flake, Old Joe Krantz and 5115-Old World Classic. †Then the very special Christmas Cheer 2016 and 2017. †A box of Pueblo Dominicano Ambassador cigars, 1 clay pipe, another tin of R-Blend Smoking Mixture, 4oz. each of 5100 and 2035. †Players Navy Medium Cut and D:C Own Blend. †Moving on to a tin of Escudo, a tin of John Bull cigars/cigarettes and a baggy each of Savinelli 140 and D&Rís Rimboche. †Then we have some Red Cake, Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky and HH Bold Kentucky. 1 tin of Corn Cob and Button Nose and Petersonís Holiday Season. †C&D Winchester and C&Dís Exclusive. †From Straus Tobacconist we have 7 different blends in sampler packs. †From Roseburg (?), OR. We have a couple of sampler packs from the Briar Shoppe along with some wonderful chocolate for my wife. †A tin of Royal Yacht, packs of pipe cleaners and a 8deco pipe tamper with the holes in it so that your pipe wonít go out.

I have been blessed by a wonderful crew and I count myself lucky and fortunate to be considered for this honor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:15 pm

cheers Looks like a great bombing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:49 pm

I forgot to mention the beautiful furs that were sent also. †Again my deep appreciation for all the members. †I am truly humbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Way to go Walt! What a bombing!

Great target choice, HQ.

Home for tea and medals.

Pip pip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:18 pm

That's outstanding!

Stick, I may skip the tea, but I'll stand you a dram of Islay's finest!

What a great note to end September on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:50 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:06 am

Dottleman wrote:

That's outstanding!

Stick, I may skip the tea, but I'll stand you a dram of Islay's finest!

What a great note to end September on!

I say! What a splendid idea!

Lagavulin old chap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:44 pm

I think this was wicked successful! Well done team! Somebody is going to get it bad in October...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Yes oh loyal members...this was pretty epic.

Now on to October - an always special event.

The horrors of Halloween!!!

OOOOoooooooooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! †affraid

View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!   Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 am

I have always like the collect for All Saints Day - "ineffable joys..." That is not so good a bombing theme as Halloween I guess.
Back to top Go down

The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next