HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:15 pm

for 21 years, but gosh dang it all, I think Ozark Wizard's latest avatar is a GREAT lookin' piper! And being a mad hatter myself, I can't pass up commenting on that beautiful hat - just a real humdinger for woods-walkin' and/or sitting on a rock with a favorite pipe and blend going at a nice, smooooth pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:09 am

cheers
smoker13 wrote:
for 21 years, but gosh dang it all, I think Ozark Wizard's latest avatar is a GREAT lookin' piper!  And being a mad hatter myself, I can't pass up commenting on that beautiful hat - just a real humdinger for woods-walkin' and/or sitting on a rock with a favorite pipe and blend going at a nice, smooooth  pace.

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:52 am

I'm getting a strange Civil War vibe from it. I suppose it's just the hat, but I fear he may have had me shot in a former life. I'll have to speak with Shirley MacLaine or some other expert about the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 am

Yep, I can see it, I can see it, it's definitely there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Well, um, congratulations on an anniversary of a couple of decades!

The hat? Yah, I like the hat as well. That day was about 6 hours in the saddle running fence, moving animals and general surveying of the land. Good for cobs and lots of water.

Richard, I can say with reasonable certainty, I do not shoot folks that didn't have it coming. I might be going out on a limb, but I'm guessing I am being mistaken for someone else. I have a rather common look........lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

Richard, I can say with reasonable certainty, I do not shoot folks that didn't have it coming. I might be going out on a limb, but I'm guessing I am being mistaken for someone else. I have a rather common look........lol!  

lol! lol! lol! Ha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Stick wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

lol! lol! lol!  Ha!

Yes, this!

jocolor

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1