HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Username Changed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ

AJ

Age : 70
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Notice: My username has been changed to AJ. Some recent occurrences not associated with this forum made this necessary. However I think everyone here will recognize AJ as being the same old geezer with a beard. Twisted Evil

AJ

Thanks Carlos for your prompt assistance in allowing this change your be made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Age : 65
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:33 pm

AJ wrote:
Notice: My username has been changed to AJ. Some recent occurrences not associated with this forum made this necessary. However I think everyone here will recognize AJ as being the same old geezer with a beard. Twisted Evil

AJ

Thanks Carlos for your prompt assistance in allowing this change your be made.

Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
AJ

AJ

Age : 70
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:


Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. Suspect

Ron I'm afraid you don't know. However when you get off your duff and make my pipe I'll send you a picture of myself to carry in your wallet. lol!

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

Age : 36
Location : Western PA
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 pm

AJ wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:


Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. Suspect

Ron I'm afraid you don't know. However when you get off your duff and make my pipe I'll send you a picture of myself to carry in your wallet. lol!

AJ

Is that all it takes to get Ron to make me a pipe?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Age : 65
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:11 pm

AJ wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:


Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. Suspect

Ron I'm afraid you don't know. However when you get off your duff and make my pipe I'll send you a picture of myself to carry in your wallet. lol!

AJ

Yeah, that's what I want.....a picture of a another old man ion my wallet, mines quite enough thank you. 5)

And Nate, it's not like I haven't been making any, you just haven't been buying any Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Stick

Stick

Age : 49
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Welcome to the BoB AJ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 55
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 am

Sure, sure, you're AJ and I'm the Ozark Wizard. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

monbla256

Age : 73
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:30 pm

You say your AJ huh? How do we know your not Pavlov in Eastern Moldova ? or Juan in Costa rica? or Bobby in Des Moines ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil As Ronnie said ".... verify. verify! " Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

AJ

Age : 70
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Username Changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Changed   Username Changed EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 pm

monbla256 wrote:
You say your AJ huh? How do we know your not Pavlov in Eastern Moldova ? or Juan in Costa rica? or Bobby in Des Moines ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  As Ronnie said ".... verify. verify! " Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You'll have to take my word for it. It's me! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Username Changed
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to make my username as an administrator shine or animated?
» Hide icon before username in Top poster list
» Registration - Sorry, but this username has already been taken.
» Username is already used
» Username font change

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: