HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back After Three Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Registration date : 2013-11-25

Back After Three Years Empty
PostSubject: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:35 am

Hi folks. Apparently I came to this forum three years ago, posted 25 times, and then forgot all about it. When I heard my friend Coyote was joining and another friend was here as well, I thought I'd check it out. I didn't even remember if I had ever signed up here. But I took a wild guess on my username and password and "Poof!" Yep, turns out I'm a member. Sorry everyone. I'm a bit embarrassed to be honest. Hopefully I won't just post 25 times again and disappear. I think I just got caught up in the other forums I had joined, Facebook, and who knows what else. I hope you'll welcome me back.
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 am

Well, welcome back even if we did scar you so bad you blocked the memory of it all. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 am

Good to see you here, Tony. Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 am

Very Happy Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to reading, and seeing what's going on here.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Welcome back Tony.

Cheers,

RR

Back After Three Years Purple11x 2Back After Three Years Bombx10  Back After Three Years Bombx8 Back After Three Years D6bddf10 Back After Three Years 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Back After Three Years Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Back after three years   Back After Three Years EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello Anthony, nice to see you here. Hope you stick around, I'm not going anywhere. So, where has Duane been? Send my regards.
Chat with you soon, have a good night.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Dottleman

Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:11 am

Welcome back Tony!
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Welcome back Tony. Glad you could remember the password. Now that you're back just sit a spell and bestow some good pipe stories on us. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
Gus

Gus

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:45 pm

wellcome to BoB from Balearic Islands
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm guessing the BoB has that affect on a bloke, eh Tony? It's in your blood!

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks again everyone. I've just been getting used to navigating the forums again, mostly reading and seeing what there is to see. It's a pleasure reading and posting here.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Back After Three Years   Back After Three Years EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Welcome back !!
Back to top Go down

Back After Three Years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: