HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Ozzie makes some great pipes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Ozzie makes some great pipes  Empty
PostSubject: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:38 pm

I got a little what I guess is Osage orange pipe last year from ozzie for my birthday nice little bowl and a nice sipper and cant put it down lately honestly I might get a 2nd he makes great stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 am

He sent me one a few months ago in a bombing. I agree. I also agree with his long stem theory. The tobaccos that I smoke in my Ozark Wizard osage orange are ones that I enjoy but bite a bit; the stem length seems to counteract the steam and dissapate the heat of the angry Danish weeds that are otherwise tasty. Mine's a Mac Baren beater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:02 am

I agree he is a smart man with tons of knowledge to share
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 5:55 am

When you have time can you post some pictures, thanks.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Sure maby tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 7:46 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
He sent me one a few months ago in a bombing. I agree. I also agree with his long stem theory. The tobaccos that I smoke in my Ozark Wizard osage orange are ones that I enjoy but bite a bit; the stem length seems to counteract the steam and dissapate the heat of the angry Danish weeds that are otherwise tasty. Mine's a Mac Baren beater.

I was also graciously honored with a long-stemmed Osage orange pipe from the Wiz. Small bowl, but perfect for smoking HO blends.

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Ozzie makes some great pipes  Purple11x 2Ozzie makes some great pipes  Bombx10  Ozzie makes some great pipes  Bombx5Ozzie makes some great pipes  D6bddf10 Ozzie makes some great pipes  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 7:50 pm

If you want bigger bowl I can hook you up brew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie makes some great pipes    Ozzie makes some great pipes  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:35 pm

The Wizard graciously saw to it that I got one of his Walnut pipes and one made from Osage Orange. The smoking qualities of the Osage Orange is on par with any of my briar pipes. I was something of a briar snob until I smoked the Osage Orange. Now if the Wizard would make a pipe from an old railroad tie and he told me it was a great smoker I'd believe it. So now I gave to look for something else to be snobbish about. Maybe I'll become that way over the forums I participate on. Hey that might work as the BoB is the only forum I frequent. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ozzie makes some great pipes
Page 1 of 1