HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allow me to start over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Allow me to start over  Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 pm

There are a few things I need to say. Some things that I see with the help of a friend. I see my rude comments and how rude they where. How I need to allow my self to open up more to there and not jump the gun. I had a talk with a fellow and now understand more of the rules of this place. Please allow me to correct my wrongs and make what I said I'd do happen. As for pipes I said I would send they will be sent in the next few days. I know I have issues in my self that need work and will work on them. I have learned not to post an idea or so.so.ething we should do if I'm not ready to be the one to take it on and from this point on i won't. I learned do what I say I'll do in a timely fashion and not make people wait. Know sometimes things can happen not to make a ton of excuses for not doing them. So please allow me to make that right. I must say that I have seen many things I have said that could have possibly got me banned and I must say I'm thankfully for now getting banned from now on if I say or do something that is in that calcification I expect to be called on it. Not that I want to be banned but some times i might need a reminder. With that said let's enjoy a pipe watch the smoke pass and make this a great place for every one I appoigize to any one I was rude to and said anything to that was not right. Let's make that known I hope we can hit the restart botton and watch the smoke pass
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:11 pm

I feel yo are a great addition to the forums, and like to read your posts.
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 pm

thank you and feel the same about you. I will work better to use punctuation
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 pm

It's all good arky. Please carry on.

Cheers,

RR

Allow me to start over  Purple11x 2Allow me to start over  Bombx10  Allow me to start over  Bombx9 Allow me to start over  D6bddf10 Allow me to start over  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Allow me to start over  Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:27 pm

clearned head open mind and bulls eye in my pipe
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to start over    Allow me to start over  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:26 am

Arky, you've done nothing wrong to get banned and sometimes it's difficult too also properly punctuate on a cell phone. Most understand, have a great weekend cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down

Allow me to start over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: