HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forsooth

Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 pm

The Savinelli Extra series is out of production, but I am interested in one on Ebay. The seller does not understand my question to him/her about whether or not the pipe can accept a filter.

Is there anyone out there who knows if the Savinelli Extra series (the one I'm interested in is a 6002 rusticated model) accepted 6mm filters?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 pm

No filter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forsooth

Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Thank you very much -- that is helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Definitely no filter but a great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:22 pm

I don't know about the rest of Savinelli EX pipes but my Savinelli Bruna 111EX uses a 9mm filter and it has the original stem and original tenon. The first two pictures are from the eBay listing and the bottom one is the one I just took with my tablet's camera. The quality of the photo is rather poor but you can see the filter. Smile

AJ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:46 pm

AJ, I have the same pipe with no filter. Means they were available with or without. Now the guy that wanted it from the eBay seller needs a picture of the stem in question.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 am

Lonecoyote wrote:
AJ, I have the same pipe with no filter. Means they were available with or without. Now the guy that wanted it from the eBay seller needs a picture of the stem in question.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Absolutely right! It's the only answer that fits the evidence. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 am

AJ, just sent the guy a PM. Sleep well Sleep Sleep

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Savinelli "Extra" series -- did they accept a 6mm filter?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1