HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Hey Fam

Carlos helped me out and got my original account back up and running ! so instead of a stupid ol crow you guys can have the mighty Oak back!!!!

hmmmm what didn't I cover in my first I'm back spiel... Since logging off as Oak back in 2013 I have officially made my wife an honest woman.. no more common law marriage..... we got hitched in a church... with a Reverend and ushers and the whole 9 yards..... We bought a really cool house out in the sticks ( no internet or cell service for about 2.5 years... but I am in the woods house is about 70 yards from the road surrounded by massive Silver Oaks) I am the proud owner of two Harley Davidsons, a 2001 sporty 1000cc Iron Head and a 2001 Super Glide ( I freaking love my Dyna ) with a twin cam 88CI. My son Aidyn ( he was just a little dude when I first joined the BoB) is an Honor Roll student and is heavy in 4-H and other Technical Programs offered by MSU Extension Program. Sooooo other than my debit card getting compromised the other day life is pretty damn good. I work my butt off as a Full Time exterminator and a Part Time Timber Buyer / Sawyer. Little Older... Little Wiser.... still a ton to learn and experience .... well I guess that is that.... so Once Again.... I'm BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Well, there you go!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Glad to see you got your old handle back, and sounds like you've had a very busy and interesting couple years. And kudos to Carlos for getting you sorted.

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Welcome back! Coming back home is cause for celebration. I think I'll have a bowl of Tudor Castle in your honor. cheers

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

AJ Dont forget the scotch!!!! How you been?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:00 am

Welcome back back, it's like the man formerly known as Prince lol!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:06 am

Yote, i got some good pics from when i was in your neck of the woods on the harley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling    Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 am

Alex, great picture and thanks for sharing. Have a good nights sleep Sleep Sleep

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lets Try this AGAIN but with feeling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1