What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

What are you smoking? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:53 am

MM Great Dane tobacco in one of MM Country Gentleman pipes

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 am

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:47 am

OGS in an Invicta Briars banker.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:17 am

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:51 pm

H&H BlackHouse in a restored Falcon pipe and a new smooth Meerschaum Billiard bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:48 pm

C&D Cube Cut Burley aged just over 3 years
Pipe of choice: Restored LHS chubby scoop with a silver band and a straight wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Recently opened a tin of 2006 for the New Year:
GLP Cumberland

Pipe of choice: Restored Grabow Freehand

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 pm

LTF in a Charatan DC Canadian. cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Now smoking VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Good evening from Greece, a normal night here in Athens. I tested these matches but i can't say are a "light anywhere" stuff, yes they strike but in smooth surfaces are a No Go.

What are you smoking? - Page 6 234184488c24fea2a20b04a2c3af5e4e2c1f3e75

Beneath the table, on wall, on concrete etc yes they light but in boot [sole-heel], armchair handles, on the table etc i had no success at all. What are you smoking? - Page 6 A020
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Sutliff Medium English in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 pm

A recently opened tin:

SPC Plum Pudding, air drying in a tray for over an hour. To fresh and moist so it needed to be well rubbed out. When aged properly I prefer this blend left on the chunky side. 

Pipe of choice: Restored Olde London Chubby Pot with a slight bend to the wide stem. Superb smoking pipe cheers cheers cheers 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Just finished smoking D&R Picayune in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Now smoking early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 pm

C&D Bayou Night just over 3 years aged in one of my original Viking pipes I purchased in 1969. Tonight I'm using the smooth Apple bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:59 pm

This morning, War Horse Bar in an MM Legend; this afternoon, Rum Flake in a clay skull
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl with a 3" long square shank and short black vulcanite stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last edited by Lonecoyote on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:01 pm

HU Directors Cut in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Listing this a bit early: D&R London Dock in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm

My last smoke for the night, slept less than 2 hours last night:

It's 48 degrees outside and with my good warm jacket I'm going to enjoy one of my H. Upmann Cuban cigars. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: what are you smoking...   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:38 pm

...final pipe of the day...D&R London Dock in a Radice Natural Dublin Lovat... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 6 Radice16
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 am

Drama Reserve in a 60's Parker quarter bent cherrywood
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: