HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Up, up and away.

Mission launch report submitted to Command.

Dis ees gonna be gooood!

View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Bird is in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 pm

The arrow is loosed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:13 pm

scratch Huh, the mission planners miscalculated, and there is a report of a front porch destroyed.... we'll have to wait and see if that gets confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm

DrT999 wrote:
scratch Huh, the mission planners miscalculated, and there is a report of a front porch destroyed.... we'll have to wait and see if that gets confirmed.

Well, sometimes premature detonation happens... We'll hope for the best. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
DrT999 wrote:

Well, sometimes premature detonation happens... We'll hope for the best. lol!

True that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Direct double strike. With fragments and shrapnel every where. Thank you lady or gentleman who ever you are this is hit two and three combined.  Let with ringing ears and a mile wide grin. Looking forward to trying the new blends and drooling over the munchies! I my prediction is no survivors! with tins of my own blend funky,my own blend hipster, petersonde lux mixture, peterson luxury blend and ozs of essense of vermont and three blind moose as well as pirk rinds, fine dark chocolate and ribrub I am set for a one man superbowl party! Once thank you bombers and hihg command!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Eric Furgeson wrote:
Direct double strike. With fragments and shrapnel every where. Thank you lady or gentleman who ever you are this is hit two and three combined.  Let with ringing ears and a mile wide grin. Looking forward to trying the new blends and drooling over the munchies! I my prediction is no survivors! with tins of my own blend funky,my own blend hipster, petersonde lux mixture, peterson luxury blend and ozs of essense of vermont and three blind moose as well as pirk rinds, fine dark chocolate and ribrub I am set for a one man superbowl party! Once thank you bombers and hihg command!
sorry for the upside down image photogapher was so rattled and shell shocked he must have held the camara wrong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Just tried a nibble of the chocolate bar. As a lover of complex dark chocolate I have to say this is fantastic. It is not as bitter as some I normaly eat and has a nice fruity finish. It would pair well with a strong tobacco and nice Earl Grey tea. Also forgot to mention to hit I took last week of 4 oz of lane HGL and 2 oz of C&D Autumn Evening. I posted that up on the round table when the round hit the porch. Thanks again guys. Brouth a true up lift to me spirits. Just when I neede one :-D :-D :-D :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

Report of a hit just came in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:37 pm

I messaged command. I had to pull out of the mission this month. I had a cool plan but it fell through. I'm sorry to leave you pilots hanging. I look forward to seeing the destruction continue! Fly well and I will rejoin you for the next one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:29 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
I messaged command. I had to pull out of the mission this month. I had a cool plan but it fell through. I'm sorry to leave you pilots hanging. I look forward to seeing the destruction continue! Fly well and I will rejoin you for the next one!

It looks as if DrT was carrying a couple of payloads of ordinance and maybe that will make up for one less bomb...
Back to top Go down
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
kaitlyn3837 wrote:

It looks as if DrT was carrying a couple of payloads of ordinance and maybe that will make up for one less bomb...

Yesterday's hit wasn't all me Cool
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Yesterday the porch today the roof came off.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:51 pm

As you can see the table is ready to cave in under the pay load of todays quadruple hit! Way to many to list at the moment as I truly in shock. I beleave I have begun to fear the ringing of my door bell and think my mail carrier needs a new truss after this round. With the grin of a child on christmas day and the deepest of gratitude I thank you one and all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Correctio on crater count for today.    Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:29 pm

In my prior damage report I counted four hits but was incorrect. During clean up opperations and rubble removal I uncovered an over look spent casing bringing the hit for to day to 5. Sorry for the inaccurate report but me personal are still suffering shell shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Shook him up pretty bad, can't hold the camera still!!! cheers

Good stuff bombers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm

DrT999 wrote:

Yesterday's hit wasn't all me Cool

I am feeling a little less threatened now.
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Carnage. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:39 pm

I love this part. Damage reports are the best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Great job guys I'm getting some stuff made for next run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Looks like it was a pretty good run so far! cheers Maybe we need to hit aro-lovers more often! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:24 pm

I must say, splendid job....direct hit.  The members of this forum simply amaze me....cheerio, pip pip and all that rot. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:34 pm

I am happy to announce that because of the distruction you lot have rained upon my tobacco celler I have been forced to expand to a second shelf to accommodate it all. And I am out of smaller jars for the moment so must seek resupply so I can jar up all the various 1 and 2 oz bags asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

January Jubilee of Joyous Destruction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next