What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:26 am

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:15 am

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 am

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist. 
Now ready to pack my pipe. 

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Now smoking Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 pm

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2010 In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:22 pm

' Sperra from Greece, some W.O. Larsen Signature from me for tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Peterson University Flake dated 2006 in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Now smoking Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker and well balanced for clenching. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Now smoking the last of this pouch of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Luckily, I have more here, so I'll revisit it sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:55 pm

...final pipe of the day...Lane RR in a Stanwell Golden Danish Canadian... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Stanwe10
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 pm

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Post work bowl of Frog Morton's in a rustication Pout Hansen straight billiard with ivory ring
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm

The last of some Ennerdale Flake, with some Dark Plug Rose Geranium to fill up the straight Dutch meer
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 am

Just finished smoking McClelland 5100 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top and black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:43 am

John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:05 am

A quarter of the way through the last of this sample of STG Singleton in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone with a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: