HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

P & C Shipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mgtarheel

Registration date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Ordered some tobacco Thursday night from them and still has not shipped out yet. Anyone else having problems getting their orders from them? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:00 pm

My order from saturday has yet to be shipped or billed to my card. Might have something to do with ispd and a 3 day holiday weekend.

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:04 pm

I have an order from Saturday I am waiting on too. I used Paypal and the money has come out of my account, but no shipping update yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Wowzers!!! Seems strange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:41 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
Wowzers!!! Seems strange

If you figure they were closed 3 days while having a high number of orders because of ipsd at the same time, they'd be behind. I just hope their website inventory was accurate and I don't get an "Out of stock" notification when I could have bought it somewhere else.

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
My order from saturday has yet to be shipped or billed to my card. Might have something to do with ispd and a 3 day holiday weekend.

I wouldn't be worried
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 pm

I just read on a facebook pipe group that P&C has a warehouse computer problem and their orders are backed up as much as a week for some people. I haven't called to confirm this though so I'm withholding further comment until I know for sure.

Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 pm

I here complaints about P&C more often then about anyone else, yet many still do business with them.
I just don't understand, when they screwed me around it didn't take a bus to drop on me to see what type of people they are.
IMHO You'll all do yourselves a favor by going else where to purchase your tobacco and pipe needs. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 am

So many orders all at once probably crashed the system... 20% off is pretty good, I almost bit...

Almost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:33 pm

I place an order in the middle of the day on Monday. I just received confirmation that my order has shipped about 20 minutes ago. When ordering, it said something to the effect that "orders placed today will ship on Wednesday, Feb. 22nd."

So, at least in my case, everything seems to be running smoothly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Still pending. They suck.

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Since P&C was purchased by International Cigar Company I have had two major issues. So, I do business with Smokingpipes, 4Noggins, and WVsmokeshop, all with NO issue ever and outstanding customer service. P&C customer service went in the toilet!

Also do business with a private seller named Stan. I've posted his link prior a few times. Great prices and service from a gentleman!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgtarheel

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Still waiting for my order. UNACCEPTABLE ! Will never order from them again. What idiot installs a new software program on one of their biggest sales weekend (IPSD).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Still waiting, still no confirmation, status still says pending, still no charge to my card, still no response to 2 attempts to contact them via their contact form. Does anyone have an email adress for anyone at this company? Searching their website I can find no way of emailing them.

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Well, if you have 10 tins of a blend, then you leave for the weekend, and thirty people order 2 tins each, well, it can complicate things. It will get worked out, just not to the satisfaction of all perhaps. At least you weren't charged and then backordered. They did that to me a few times. Kind of a bugger for the book keepers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:19 pm

I got confirmation that my order shipped this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
mgtarheel

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Update: Found out that the software program was installed around 2/9, so they have been working on it for 12 days. They knew that they had a problem on IPSD weekend when everyone was ordering. No information to the consumer until after you had placed your order, then just emails telling you they are trying to fix the problem. Was told today my order "may" go out in the next 48 hours. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Well there you go! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:53 pm

All the above is why I choose not to deal with P&C.

Rolling Eyes

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 pm

As I stated earlier....I also choose too no longer do business with P&C. Extremely poor customer service and twice I received dented tins from not being packed properly. Bad enough I was sent a Savinelli unfinished Billiard pipe with 11 huge fills and NO hole in the stem. Did not notice the fills until I put a coat of Bee's wax on. That was their excuse for no returns....even though the pipe should have been destroyed .....oh was I ticked off to say the least.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 pm

mgtarheel wrote:
Update:  Found out that the software program was installed around 2/9, so they have been working on it for 12 days.  They knew that they had a problem on IPSD weekend when everyone was ordering.  No information to the consumer until after you had placed your order, then just emails telling you they are trying to fix the problem.  Was told today my order "may" go out in the next 48 hours. lol!

At least you're getting emails from them, I'm getting squat.

What you outlined is what really pisses me off about this. Not that I have to wait for it, I can wait, if I'm told ahead of time I may have to wait. Instead, they advertise all these specials to get people to order when they KNOW they have a major problem and won't be able to do what their website professes, "Fulfill orders the same day if ordered by".... and not bother to insert a header on the order page with a disclaimer about the issues, and continue to send advertisements about other specials I may want when they haven't even handled the backlog mess they already have. Totally bush league and dishonest, period.

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
I was sent a Savinelli unfinished Billiard pipe with 11 huge fills and NO hole in the stem. Did not notice the fills until I put a coat of Bee's wax on. That was their excuse for no returns....even though the pipe should have been destroyed .....oh was I ticked off to say the least.
KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Um, no hole? Like, you couldn't smoke it, or even draw air through it? Perhaps they filled one too many holes? I would think that was an issue with Savinelli, not the dealer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:39 am

OW
Yup, no hole was drilled at all and yes this was a Savinelli quality control issue without a doubt. I used my drill press and made the proper size hole. Fugly pipe but smokes well. This pipe was really unfinished...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Well, I've gotten two e-mails the past few days about how my order has shipped, yet there is no evidence of it being shipped. The tracking numbers sent were bogus. I tend to never do business with them except on days like IPSD, simply because their discount was steeper than the rest. I should have known better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

I've been waiting myself. I'm in no rush to get the order but they should do better. To be honest, I hold my nose every time I order from them but when I'm buying for the cellar I shop on price first and the 20% off was too good to pass up. I guess you get what you pay for, at least sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

P & C Shipping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next