P & C Shipping

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

P & C Shipping - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:09 am

The newest package that has been shipped weighs 3 lbs, who knows what it is, but it has been delayed because of the winter storm in the Northeast.
Back to top Go down
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:02 am

All of this just gets weirder and weirder...
Back to top Go down
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:37 am

My package did arrive on Tuesday. It contained the 1.5lbs of 5100 that I was short the first time around.

No more for me! Don't care if they are having a sale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:48 am

P&C can close their doors for all I care. This has been a lesson learned for many of you, as for me, I learned over two years ago just how well they treat there customers. Do they really care, don't think so!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Steverobinett

Registration date : 2014-08-07

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm the same boat as most of you all here. They charged my cc, sent me a tracking number that does not show on UPS (for 2 weeks now) and cust service just rings to a telco error message. I . Am. Done. 4 noggins and SmokingPipes only from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steverobinett.com
ZeroContent

ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Yeah, i ordered on IPSD and I'm still waiting for part of my order. Everything I ordered was listed as "In stock" when I ordered it but now most of it is showing out of stock. Of course they had no problem taking my money the second I placed the ordered. I ordered from SP at the same time and that showed up two days later. I'm done with P&C and Cigar International until I heard that they got their crap together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teantobacco.com
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   P & C Shipping - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Just placed a fairly large order with 4Noggins with NO issues. This is where I purchase all of my John Patton's blends and some others. Just wish they also stocked C&D Bayou Night bulk!! I should receive my order Wednesday afternoon. Also extremely pleased with Smokingpipes.... cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down

P & C Shipping
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: