HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamCordray

Registration date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Just released today (or re-released?) as many of you are probably aware from the email SmokingPipes sent out. Cornell & Diehl: Straight Up English - Father the Flame Since I didn't get in on the first iteration of this tobacco I'm going to give it a shot this time around. Did anyone have a chance to try the first release?

Also pretty excited to see the viewing of the film Friday night before the Chicago Pipe Show. Anyone else going to the viewing?

- Adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch   Wed May 10, 2017 12:51 pm

How was the video? And when will it be released? Or rather, how can we watch it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdamCordray

Registration date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch   Tue May 16, 2017 1:49 am

I really enjoyed the movie, if I remember correctly ran almost 2 hours. The movie is in post-production stages, needs to have all of the music replaced with music that doesn't cost a fortune. They plan finish it by this Fall, then enter it into a series of film festivals which will take another year to complete the tour. So quite awhile before we can look forward watching it, probably Fall of next year at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1