HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Porridge Bowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Little Porridge Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Little Porridge Bowl 14946410
Little Porridge Bowl 14946411
Been having a little fun but trying to sell them too.
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:58 am

Very nice! May i ask if you use Oils for finishing, do you know the Odie's Oil Clear?
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:53 am

Very cool. I just got my first lathe and all the tools. I cant wait to turn a bowl. Yesterday I spent the whole day building a little sanding workbench that sits by the lathe and holds all my turning tools and chucks and stuff. Next up...a bowl!
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:53 am

Very cool. I just got my first lathe and all the tools. I cant wait to turn a bowl. Yesterday I spent the whole day building a little sanding workbench that sits by the lathe and holds all my turning tools and chucks and stuff. Next up...a bowl!
Back to top Go down
TwelveAMnTX

TwelveAMnTX

Registration date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:59 pm

That's really nice! All these turning posts make me wish I had a lathe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/28662
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Little Porridge Bowl   Little Porridge Bowl EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Im.not the best and I don't use oil to finish tho I might start.   just playing just enjoying and keeping my mind clear

Just be carefully with your first few bowls I have had them blow up in my face. Eye protection eye protection eye protection always. I do not know that clear oil tho I may look into it I would like to get good enought to sell my bowls but at this point it's practice.
Back to top Go down

Little Porridge Bowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: