HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?   Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Haven't seen hide nor hair of them...

Anyone heard from them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?   Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Yes. Sir Stick has been a busy chappy lately and promised to become more active again once things quiet down on the homefront. He and the family are right as rain.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?   Tue May 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello America (and rest of the world), this is London.

Thanks for the thought, Wiz.  As Rande alluded to, I've been a rather busy chap recently and have been pulled in various directions, the sum effect of which have diverted my attention away from the BoB; big projects at work, study, Scout camps and home projects. I've managed to swing by a few times a week though just to read and catch up on the general ebb and flow and drool over Ron's latest creations. I also never thought I'd see the day when the dimensions of a dishwasher would be a discussion point on the BoB... hope you've got it sorted Rande... it did make I laaaaffff!!!  

On a serious note, I'm proud to be a part of the BoB and proud to be acquainted with the fine types that frequent it, so whilst there may be times when I'm not actively posting, I'm still there in spirit.

Anyway, I've said 10 Hail Marys, thrashed myself with a hazel twig, had a good chat with myself and will be back in full fighting order soon.

Pip pip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?   Tue May 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Well, alright then. Good show!

Thought perhaps you fell victim to a rouge bombing, or some such craziness... Good to hear you are still carrying on!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?   Tue May 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Stick wrote:
Hello America (and rest of the world), this is London.

Thanks for the thought, Wiz.  As Rande alluded to, I've been a rather busy chap recently and have been pulled in various directions, the sum effect of which have diverted my attention away from the BoB; big projects at work, study, Scout camps and home projects. I've managed to swing by a few times a week though just to read and catch up on the general ebb and flow and drool over Ron's latest creations.  I also never thought I'd see the day when the dimensions of a dishwasher would be a discussion point on the BoB... hope you've got it sorted Rande... it did make I laaaaffff!!!  

On a serious note, I'm proud to be a part of the BoB and proud to be acquainted with the fine types that frequent it, so whilst there may be times when I'm not actively posting, I'm still there in spirit.

Anyway, I've said 10 Hail Marys, thrashed myself with a hazel twig, had a good chat with myself and will be back in full fighting order soon.

Pip pip.

Eee by 'eck....it's champion to see thee 'ere again me owd cock sparrow. And that bloody dishwasher an' me finally came to terms today!

rabbit

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1