HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Well, look at this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:13 pm

I scrolled to the bottom of the home page and saw 14 registered users! So cool, like a big party! Brought a tear....... Very nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Just like me to miss a good knees up. It's just Adam, yourself Wiz, RB and me now. I wonder what's in the fridge....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 pm

**dbl post**


Last edited by Brewdude on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Stick wrote:
Just like me to miss a good knees up. It's just Adam, yourself Wiz, RB and me now. I wonder what's in the fridge....?

Champion to see yer good self back here Squire, after that short bit of aggro in accessing the forum.

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I scrolled to the bottom of the home page and saw 14 registered users! So cool, like a big party! Brought a tear....... Very nice!

Ya and if all of them get to posting we'd have us a time!

drunken


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
alandadp

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Plymouth, England
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Off to bed - don't do anything I wouldn't boys Very Happy

Adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:13 pm

I see twelve now.......

Do we risk needing an assembly permit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm

alandadp wrote:
Off to bed - don't do anything I wouldn't boys Very Happy

Adam

Who me?

Basketball



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:23 am

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Just like me to miss a good knees up. It's just Adam, yourself Wiz, RB and me now. I wonder what's in the fridge....?

Champion to see yer good self back here Squire, after that short bit of aggro in accessing the forum.

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I scrolled to the bottom of the home page and saw 14 registered users! So cool, like a big party! Brought a tear....... Very nice!

Ya and if all of them get to posting we'd have us a time!

drunken


Cheers,

RR



Not totally sorted Rande, I can only get on using my phone which is a pain in the thrupnies as posting takes 10 times longer. I'm sure it'll get sorted though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

13 registered and 32 guests today!!

WOOHOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old
avatar

Age : 34
Location : Western PA
Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Well, look at this!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Party, party!

Here's to long lunches!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Well, look at this!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: