HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's up with this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: What's up with this?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 pm

I got this tin in mail today, along with my new Irish made army. Happy Father's Day to me, and all of you as well. Any way, I think the strange label may be for the new European tobacco warning labels. I think they have to cover 50% of the lid. Odd huh? Also, I didn't intend for this to be a political conversation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 pm

What is strange about this Jev? Looks like a tin with no warning at all in the pic?!

Question

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 pm

All the other tins I've ever gotten have printing on the full label. Come to think of it, I've have one stuck on the useless back window in the cab of my garbage truck haha.

I wasn't sure if maybe something happened like the brand was sold to a new manufacturer or something. Or maybe this tin wasn't intended to be here. I can't imagine the it being a different version of the blend or something like that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
All the other tins I've ever gotten have printing on the full label. Come to think of it, I've have one stuck on the useless back window in the cab of my garbage truck haha.

I wasn't sure if maybe something happened like the brand was sold to a new manufacturer or something. Or maybe this tin wasn't intended to be here. I can't imagine the it being a different version of the blend or something like that though.

It may be a new market label without the big sticker on the bottom saying you will "die if you consume it" missing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Jevverrett wrote:

It may be a new market label without the big sticker on the bottom saying you will "die if you consume it" missing...

That's my take as well. I missed that earlier as my older tin from a US supplier didn't have one.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

What's up with this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: