HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ak2000

ak2000

Registration date : 2017-10-15

Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:45 pm

GrampaGrossbart wrote:

And while I wouldn't call it a VaPer, Mac Baren's HH Acadian Perique is a groovy blend with a lot going on.

Mmmmm, good stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphaprimecomm.com
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 pm

I keep coming back to 2015 and Escudo for my go-to VaPer blends. Others mentioned here are fine as well, but these 2 do it for me.

Cheers,

RR

Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 Purple11x 2Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 Bombx10Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 BombYour VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 D6bddf10 Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
mgtarheel

mgtarheel

Registration date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:30 pm

My "go-to" VaPer is McClelland Best Bayou Slice. Mighty tasty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whitebriar

whitebriar

Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Its a bur/va/per, not a true vaper, but if you can tolerate burley and really like perique, then try Old Joe Krantz....another perique blend is Bayou Nights..both are really decent...I do find that aging them for a while smoothes the edges..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm

The one I like best and smoke occassionaly is St. James Woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

C&D Kajun Kake is my favorite... incredibly spicy! I love the stuff!

Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WandererOfWeirdPaths

WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 am

I'm on a huge VaPer kick right now. The one I'm enjoying the most is Solani VaPer. I received a tin from my secret santa that has 13 years of age on it. I figured that would mean less spice on the perique but no, it has a good deal of spice and a nice sweet tang to it. I'm trying to take it slow, but it's hard because when I crave a VaPer now that's what I want to smoke! I might have to order some tins to put away for a decade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WandererOfWeirdPaths

WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:59 am

Ohhhh I also forgot to mention. HU Original Warehouse Blend Director's Cut! It's a German tobacco that I tried when a friend on here sent me some tobacco samples and it's delicious. I ordered a big tin of it from a German online pipe shop that carried Solani ABF, and I popped the Director's Cut tin open yesterday and smoked some. It is very good, definitely worth trying. The shipping wasn't bad at all, and if you remind him he will refund the VAT. Definitely worth checking out!

Edit: The Director's Cut contains a touch of Burley/Kentucky, so it's not a true VaPer, but if you're a VaPer fan (like I am) I think you would be really happy with this blend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 am

WandererOfWeirdPaths wrote:
I'm on a huge VaPer kick right now. The one I'm enjoying the most is Solani VaPer. I received a tin from my secret santa that has 13 years of age on it. I figured that would mean less spice on the perique but no, it has a good deal of spice and a nice sweet tang to it. I'm trying to take it slow, but it's hard because when I crave a VaPer now that's what I want to smoke! I might have to order some tins to put away for a decade!

^^^^^This^^^^^

Solani 633 is, in my opinion, one of the better VaPers available but my favorite is Former's Cross Grain Flake. Another blend that's worth mentioning is Dan Tobacco's Salty Dogs. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Another one I like is Escudo. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations   Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 pm

My favorite vapers are the following in no particular order.
Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls
Solani 633
Samuel Gawith St James Flake
PH Curly Block
Escudo
Samuel Gawith Cabbies Mixture

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Your VaPer and Perique blend Recommendations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2