HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm

The last of my open stash of Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Kutztown Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game as I clean a few pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:22 pm

C&D Bayou Night in my restored to mint condition Ben Wade Oom Paul pipe. Excellent smoker and well balanced.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 OhHAsQB

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Half way through this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:35 pm

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slowroll

Slowroll

Registration date : 2017-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Enjoying GLP Odyssey in my restored Butz-Choquin D'Accord Canadian.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 20170708_121056_zpsu55wcwy5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Now smoking Peter Heinrichs #211 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Soda pop Bob's Chocolate Flake. (BCF with a sprinkle of Yenidji). Using a black walnut horn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note dated 2011

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Cubs-Pirates game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 JKtKnwC

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 9:03 pm

...G&H Louisiana Flake in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Castel16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Socaljoe

Socaljoe

Registration date : 2017-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Trying out SPC Mississippi River Special Reserve in my new (to me) Kirsten model L. Interesting pipe, I like it.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Img_2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Joe, I'm glad your enjoying your new Kirsten

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 8rKscfC

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and pinto beans dinner with a bowl of Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 10:34 pm

This morning, Stonehenge in a Viking Apple; this evening, Bad Nun II in a Kaywoodie Egg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Now smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching a documentary about President Madison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Now smoking aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Watching Mannix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 am

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Socaljoe

Socaljoe

Registration date : 2017-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 am

C&D Bow-Legged Bear in a 2015 Boswell pipe.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 Img_2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:49 am

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:03 am

Good morning from Greece, hot sunny day here in Athens with 35°C, here is a snap shot from a local Cafe.

What are you smoking? - Page 2 25258279bf9ce06cc7d66e178c7c04608222c368
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 am

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:51 am

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe. A well balanced pipe the smokes superb.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 am

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Part way through the bowl already. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 am

Well aged Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem. Great pipe for long time clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are you smoking?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: