What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

What are you smoking? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:55 am

My after lunch smoke is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to an interview with Phil Leslie, who wrote a lot of old radio shows, including The Great Gildersleeve and Fibber McGee and Molly (we named our cat Molly after Mrs. McGee).
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:01 pm

About half way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Old Joe Krantz just over 7 years aged in the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year for my smoking pleasure. A bit Front heavy but a great smoker.  Alongside is the tamper I made, for use with this pipe only.

Jim: that's funny....I had a cat named Fibber, named after my oldest sibling. Wow, could he lie...lol.

What are you smoking? - Page 3 F083YQe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Now smoking McClelland Christmas Cheer 1995 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Now going to enjoy some John Patton's Storm Front in a restored Grabow Viking pipe with a black sandblasted Billiard bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Listing this a few minutes early: Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

Registration date : 2017-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

My savinelli rustic full of McC Royal Cajun Dark
What are you smoking? - Page 3 20170710
Back to top Go down
Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:04 pm

What are you smoking? - Page 3 25259585807c23af9dedba656837b1d4425c8346

I am smoking Skandinavik Mixture while watching "The Revenant" [2016]
Back to top Go down
http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:29 pm

...Angler's Dream in a 2010 gp. 6 Dunhill panel shell (Oxford)billiard... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 3 Dunhil24
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:30 pm

A quarter of the way through the last of my stash of Cope’s Escudo in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 pm

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 pm

About to light up a bowl of Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Watching a documentary on The Museum of the American Revolution on C-Span 3.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Just t'usual stuff today-

OGS in my humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast. There's a fair amount of lady-nic in this for an early morning smoke. Promotes good lower bowel health! Wink

Late morning after a jolly good walk round the hood in picture perfect weather, I thoroughly enjoyed a splendid bowl of Pebble Castle from one of our own master blenders, in a recent acquisition of a Brebbia estate Calabash in Plum colour. A match made in heaven!

Have some aged 5100 chillin' for after supper, which the humble Stanny Legend 19 (new stem by Norwood) is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

What are you smoking? - Page 3 Purple11x 2What are you smoking? - Page 3 Bombx10  What are you smoking? - Page 3 Bombx7 What are you smoking? - Page 3 D6bddf10 What are you smoking? - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d What are you smoking? - Page 3 Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 8:34 pm

...MacBaren Navy Flake in a Posella rustic Lovat... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 3 Posell10
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Had a Cuban cigar break and now back to a pipe:

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Relaxing after a wonderful brisket and potato salad dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Stonehenge Flake in a MM Country Gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally and gifted to me by Bjarne in 1988. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Commonwealth in a Quiet Comrade pipe
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Aahhgg--- 1986 Balkan Sobranie-- I'm seriously envious. Back then, I smoked about a pound a ,on the of that stuff. Too bad I didn't save any. Who knew? enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 pm

But, I'm  enjoying Captain Earles Ten Russians in my Savinelli bent military mount with a cafe au  lait and a glass of port.

What are you smoking? - Page 3 20170714
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Slowroll wrote:
But, I'm  enjoying Captain Earles Ten Russians in my Savinelli bent military mount with a cafe au  lait and a glass of port.

What are you smoking? - Page 3 20170714

Looks like a Tawny in the glass; hope it was good!

This morning, D&R London Dock in my old Wellpipe; this evening, the last of some Coniston Cut Plug in a Falcon (snifter)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Half way through the last of this tin of Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

I'm going to have a very busy work week ahead, so I'll be off line until the weekend. Have fun, everybody.
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: