HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Finished another just this morning, this one took some time doing but, I think it came out real good.
It measures 6-1/2"L x 3-1/2"H x 1-3/4"W with a 7/8" chamber 2-1/4" deep and weighs in at 104 Grams.
I'm asking $220 + shipping As always if you wish to see more photos please go to my website www.rdpipes.briar.club
Pipe is SOLD!

Last edited by Cartaphilus on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fazby

Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Another beauty, Ron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Ron, simply amazing well thought design on a pickaxe! The stem works perfectly on the pipe. This one won't last long. Your an extremely talented pipe maker/carver.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Thank you both, you're very kind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Splendid Ron! You knocked it out of the park!!

cheers

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Splendid Ron! You knocked it out of the park!!

cheers

Cheers,

RR

Thank you BD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Pretty! Oooooh, shiny too….. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Pretty! Oooooh, shiny too….. cheers

Thank you OW!

To tell ya the truth I toned down the shine on this one compared to my others wanting a more natural look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Socaljoe

Registration date : 2017-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Beautiful pipe, nicely done. I'd be proud to own that smoking piece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Joe
You need one of Ron's pipes in your collection. The Devil Anse Ron made me is a superb smoker and a work of Art. Smokes MUCH better then my Eltang Devil Anse.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Thank you both very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Socaljoe wrote:
Beautiful pipe, nicely done. I'd be proud to own that smoking piece.

Lonecoyote wrote:
Joe
You need one of Ron's pipes in your collection. The Devil Anse Ron made me is a superb smoker and a work of Art. Smokes MUCH better then my Eltang Devil Anse.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Joe, I'll second this with enthusiasm. I own 5 of Ron's creations (not bragging here) and every one is a winner and some of the finest I've ever smoked. Plus they are killer in design. This man certainly knows what he's all about.

And ask yourself this - where are you going to find a fine hand-crafted pipe that's unique and engineered perfectly for that kind of price? Nowhere, that's for sure!

cheers

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Socaljoe

Registration date : 2017-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Well, with two enthusiastic endorsments like that, I'll have to add one of Ron's pipes to my "future PAD" list. You guys are going to get me in trouble. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:51 am

Price Reduced! $220 + shipping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Pipe is SOLD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Ron, that pipe lasted 2 days longer than I thought before it was sold. Some luck person will get a superb smoking pipe that's truly a work of Art. When the time comes I need a NEW pipe I know exactly who to see, your an amazing pipe maker/craftsman. Your heart and soul shows in your craft.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Some lucky dawg got themselves one HELLUVA pipe. And if it's your first RD pipe I guarantee it won't be you last!

cheers

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:00 pm

Thank you gentleman
Your both very kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New RDPipes Twisted Pickaxe just added to my site (SOLD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1