HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ontariopiper

Registration date : 2015-03-10

PostSubject: Re: While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...   Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 am

Walkman wrote:
Beautiful work and very inspiring, OP!  I plan to build a den in a corner of our unfinished basement.  Unfortunately, I have a number of other projects ahead of it at this point.

Walkman - that's exactly what I did! I carved off a chunk of basement while finishing the space. It's seen several different uses over the years, but so far I like this one best. My only wish was that there was a window in the room for natural light, but you can't have everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dadspipes.com
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Every day I look at this thread. I am impressed. I was just wondering if you used MDF for the white painted woodwork. That's what I did in my room.

I also noticed your work table and thought that the use of the egg crate was an ingenious idea for holding your pipes. I took one out the fridge and I am using it for the same thing! Oh, I did put the eggs in a bowl with a note that they were raw, not hard boiled! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ontariopiper

Registration date : 2015-03-10

PostSubject: Re: While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks Corncobcon. Yes, the wainscotting was all done with MDF. Bought a full sheet and had the store cut it into strips for me.

The egg crate thing happened by accident around here. I had several estate restorations on the go and the egg crate was the only thing I could find to hold then all! 😀
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dadspipes.com
Bonanzadriver

Registration date : 2017-04-12

PostSubject: Re: While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...   Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:14 am

Place looks terrific brutha.

Seeing your guitfiddles hangin on the wall has me thinkin about doin somethin similar with mine.

I think if I did this it would result in me playin em more.

Still lookin for just the right (cheap yet aesthetically pleasing ) coffee table to set my 35 y.o. hand carved marble chess set on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

While we're posting Pipe Rooms, here's my renovated space...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2