HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A thank you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: A thank you...   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:40 pm

So, as per my other post a few minutes ago, we've just returned from our annual family holiday and today the post man drops a parcel on my mat. Mmm, I wasn't expecting anything. A hand written address, posted from somewhere in Blighty. Hand in pocket and out comes my Victorinox swiss army knife to help me get into said item. Imagine my surprise when I discover a tub of McC's 40th Anniversary Pipe tobacco and a lovely hand written note! I'd mentioned previously that I really enjoy red Vas and it seems that someone saw this as an opportunity to send a bit of frag my way.

Now, I know the brother and sender well and to him I must say that I'm most grateful. It was a lovely surprise and gesture. Well timed too, as I'm feeling a little flat after my holidays. He's a busy chap too so I'm doubly appreciative that he added this act of kindness to his schedule. I also know that he's a humble type so may not wish to be named... I'll leave that decision to him...

In the meantime I now have a dilemma... do I pop it or save?!!?!?!?!?!?!? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A thank you...   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Welcome back cheers

You can pop the tin and smoke a bowl or two then jar the rest for some aging. Hope you enjoy!! Some very thoughtful members within the BoB for sure.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A thank you...   Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Stick, looks like you had a nice little welcome home pressie doesn't it. That's some luvly stuff there and no mistake. Perhaps you should smoke some now and jar the rest? It's ready to smoke now but will age nicely!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A thank you...   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Congrats! Well deserved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A thank you...