HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:50 pm

What the hell! I can't fathom what posses some folks.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 pm

OW
Yup, you were much better off not going this year, or next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Well he was pronounced dead Sunday morning at the burn center. What a way to go.smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 pm

The Moral of the story is DON'T Evil or Very Mad TAKE Evil or Very Mad ACID Evil or Very Mad kids. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Nothing good can come from jumping into a giant ass blaze. A friend of mine works medical at this festival each year. She usually deals with cases of dehydration and people who have over-consumed one substance or another. It'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about this crazy incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Why should a mere effigy have all the glory? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 am

all it seems to be is a giant orgy no offence hope i saif nothing to get this taken off but being honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Irks me knowing how many people's lives were put at risk to save one idiot...Once someone "evades" long enough to get around barriers, I'd say, the hell with them...let 'em go. Time to let Darwin and Mother Nature take their course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am

arkansaspiper wrote:
all it seems to be is a giant orgy no offence hope i saif nothing to get this taken off but being honest
I can't speak to Burning Man, but I've been to other gatherings that were certainly part of the inspiration for such an event. It's a lot different than you'd think. It's a little like what you might imagine as well. Having said that, both Burning Man and Coachella make me cringe, though being very different in approach. Opportunists will be opportunists. Follow the money. Always a percentage of shitty people, whether driven by money or coming from money. *yes, I'm aware that money is not welcomed at Burning Man. Money people might leave their wallets and purses at home, but they're there in all their glory in personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I was initially sad I missed Burning /Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1