HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:05 pm

There's always another just around the corner. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
There's always another just around the corner. Wink

bounce

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Knew that one wouldn't last long, a real stunner again Ron. Are you planning on working with morta again in the future at all? Would love a morta pipe and one of yours would be the bomb. 

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Thank you Tim!
And yes I might do a few more in the near future, the blocks are about twice as much as briar so I'll have to save up. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Still Available!   Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

The Morta is still available, previous transaction fell through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:45 pm

pms

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Rande.... that means your either going through PMS or PM sent scratch
I think you got it Olie... cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Pipe is SOLD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Rande, it's a beauty Morta pipe!!! Glad it wasn't PMS.... lol!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 pm

What can I say...........

......other than I should have snagged this the first time!

tongue

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Aw well crap! Good score Rande.

Dammit Jim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:37 am

Rande, think of it as a holiday 🎁 gift 🎁 you bought for yourself. Enjoy for many years cheers cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
Rande, think of it as a holiday 🎁 gift 🎁  you bought for yourself. Enjoy for many years cheers cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ya, seeing as there prolly won't be a BoB POTY this year I'll call this one my POTY!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm very surprised none of the pipe makers that participate within this forum had an idea... " hey, who's making the 2017 POTY for the BoB "?
Oliver Hardy..." Here's another mess you've gotten me into "!

Your new Morta is a beauty. I'm sure it will be a superb smoker cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
I'm very surprised none of the pipe makers that participate within this forum had an idea... " hey, who's making the 2017 POTY for the BoB "?
Oliver Hardy..." Here's another mess you've gotten me into "!

Your new Morta is a beauty. I'm sure it will be a superb smoker  cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cheers,

RR

Ted, I look forward to it.

This will be my 6th RDP pipe!

rabbit

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:21 pm

This just landed at chez Brewdude, and gotta say that Ron knocked this one right out of the park. It's superior in all ways and has to be his finest creation yet!

The design is elegant, the lines all flow so smoothly, the dimensions are spot on, the weight is like a feather, and the tactile experience is wonderful.

Love the honey cumberland stem and how it contrasts to the blasted morta. And the way the grain stands out is mesmerizing!

Really brother, I'm very grateful to receive this and have a feeling that it will be one of my go-to's in short order. rabbit

You've a great talent Ron, and no mistake!   Very Happy

Did I say that I already love this pipe? Wink

Cheers,

RR

p.s. someone better snag his latest creation asap. I'd do it but just blew my wad (so to speak!)
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Brewdude wrote:
This just landed at chez Brewdude, and gotta say that Ron knocked this one right out of the park. It's superior in all ways and has to be his finest creation yet!

The design is elegant, the lines all flow so smoothly, the dimensions are spot on, the weight is like a feather, and the tactile experience is wonderful.

Love the honey cumberland stem and how it contrasts to the blasted morta. And the way the grain stands out is mesmerizing!

Really brother, I'm very grateful to receive this and have a feeling that it will be one of my go-to's in short order. rabbit

Cheers,

RR

p.s. someone better snag his latest creation asap. I'd do it but just blew my wad (so to speak!)

Fantastic! Now to grab some Captain Black Grape and give it a go! Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Simple Man wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

Cheers,

RR

Fantastic! Now to grab some Captain Black Grape and give it a go! Laughing affraid

Ja ja, alvays mit ta chokes........

jocolor

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Rande
That Morta pipe is a beauty. Ron's pipes are definitely one of a kind. The Devil Anse he made for me is one of my top 3 favorite smokers. It's light weight and I'm able to clench for a long time. I've received many compliments as I'm sure you will also!!
For sure I don't need another new pipe but I will say I'm going to put a few bucks aside for the next few months and will definitely purchase another pipe from Ron. You can tell from the craftsmanship he puts his heart and soul into every pipe he creates.
Hope you enjoy yours for many years to come cheers cheers

Also, with Morta there is no break in period and you can smoke it again if you like the same day over and over!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New RDPipes Blasted Morta Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2