HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallsguy



Location : PA
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Jim Inks, a regular contributor to this site, recently posted his 2000th Tobacco Review on tobaccoreviews.com. Many of you members follow his reviews, so I just thought it appropriate to mention it here. Quite an accomplishment, and worthy of notice. Congratulations Jim, and thanks for all your good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cadfael



Registration date : 2011-11-07

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Location : The Seventh Planet From The Sun...Uranus
Registration date : 2016-10-15

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:43 pm

You bet....and it's been dually noted on another thread.

THANKS AGAIN JIMINKS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TOBACCO REVIEWS cheers cheers cheers



KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
You bet....and it's been dually noted on another thread.

THANKS AGAIN JIMINKS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TOBACCO REVIEWS †cheerscheerscheers



KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks, Roy. Check out the other thread as LC suggested. And thank you, LC and Cadfael for compliments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm

JimInks wrote:
Lonecoyote wrote:
You bet....and it's been dually noted on another thread.

THANKS AGAIN JIMINKS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TOBACCO REVIEWS †cheerscheerscheers



KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks, Roy. Check out the other thread as LC suggested. And thank you, LC and Cadfael for compliments.

Look here-

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t35875-jiminks-posts-his-2000th-review


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Purple11x 2Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Bombx10Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews BombJim Inks---Tobacco Reviews D6bddf10 Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
ftrplt

ftrplt

Age : 72
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Heck, I woulda guessed Jim had done 2000 just on this board alone!!! What a man, what a guy!! Keep up the good work!! I do enjoy your writings. cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm

ftrplt wrote:
Heck, I woulda guessed Jim had done 2000 just on this board alone!!! What a man, what a guy!! Keep up the good work!! I do enjoy your writings. cheers FTRPLT

Thank you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorchester

Dorchester

Age : 37
Registration date : 2017-09-12

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 am

An occasion for which there should be a celebration. No one tell Chuck Heston.

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Edward%20g.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete



Age : 74
Location : Cape Town
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:39 am

Dorchester wrote:
An occasion for which there should be a celebration. No one tell Chuck Heston.

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Edward%20g.

....or Chuck Norris....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete



Age : 74
Location : Cape Town
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:41 am


Before I touch a new blend, I go to TR and scroll until I find JimInks....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Dorchester wrote:
An occasion for which there should be a celebration. No one tell Chuck Heston.

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Edward%20g.

I love it! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 pm

SpeedyPete wrote:

Before I touch a new blend, I go to TR and scroll until I find JimInks....... Very Happy

Thank you. I'm glad to be of help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorchester

Dorchester

Age : 37
Registration date : 2017-09-12

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm

2,000 reviews and hitting the big time, apparently! Is that your smiling mug in the latest P&C newsletter, Jim? Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Dorchester wrote:
2,000 reviews and hitting the big time, apparently! Is that your smiling mug in the latest P&C newsletter, Jim? Congrats!

I just saw it. That's me when I'm not Eddie G., see. Myeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 60
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 5:04 pm

JimInks wrote:
Dorchester wrote:
2,000 reviews and hitting the big time, apparently! Is that your smiling mug in the latest P&C newsletter, Jim? Congrats!

I just saw it. That's me when I'm not Eddie G., see. Myeah!

Congrats on the recognition! You worked hard to get all the reviews up (although I'm sure you enjoyed the 'testing' part!) and deserve it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
KevinM



Age : 76
Location : Connecticut
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Itís kind of ironic that someone can be so darn productive in an avocation that seems so meditative. The thing that most impresses me about his reviews is they donít seem overtly formulaic. Nor do they wander about. †Theyíre crisp and purposeful. They all seem fresh and he seems genuinely happy to share his wealth of information with those of us who, without his help, might still be having an exclusive relationship with tubs of The Prince. Itís right humbling, I have to admit. Thanks, very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Simple Man

Age : 58
Location : North of Atlanta, South of Chattanooga
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 pm

KevinM wrote:
Itís kind of ironic that someone can be so darn productive in an avocation that seems so meditative. The thing that most impresses me about his reviews is they donít seem overtly formulaic. Nor do they wander about. †Theyíre crisp and purposeful. They all seem fresh and he seems genuinely happy to share his wealth of information with those of us who, without his help, might still be having an exclusive relationship with tubs of The Prince. Itís right humbling, I have to admit. Thanks, very much.

Ah, yes... come to think of it, Jim is quite responsible for me spending a great deal of money over the years. My wife may want to have a word with him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Location : North Carolina
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews   Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 am

KevinM wrote:
Itís kind of ironic that someone can be so darn productive in an avocation that seems so meditative. The thing that most impresses me about his reviews is they donít seem overtly formulaic. Nor do they wander about. †Theyíre crisp and purposeful. They all seem fresh and he seems genuinely happy to share his wealth of information with those of us who, without his help, might still be having an exclusive relationship with tubs of The Prince. Itís right humbling, I have to admit. Thanks, very much.

I thank you for the very kind words. I'm glad to be of help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CAF Reviews
» Questions About Reviews

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: