HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:15 am

Loaded and doing last pre-flight check. Topping off fuel pods for extended polar flight. Spraying cabin to prevent tropical bug infestation from occurring. Having a traditional pre flight toddy in the O Club.

We be Tanned, Rested and Ready!

View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:14 am

I wouldn't mind a toddy in the O club. It's cold out this morning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 am

Bomb is away, tracking sent to HQ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Ordnance deployed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:56 pm

We have lift off. DC sent to command. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 pm

In the air and on the way. Data forwarded to Command Central.

View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm

On its way. Tracking sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Late to the party. However, ordnance on the way, tracking provided to Command.

Poor Bastard is going to be decimated!

Frank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake Online
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Mild confusion on the airstrip. Should be fine though. No tracking at the moment. May be flying stealth on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Bird is in the air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Scrambling to get on the runway and oh dear, my pilot may have had one too many rum toddies. Will let you all know once airborn. 

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Timbo wrote:
Scrambling to get on the runway and oh dear, my pilot may have had one too many rum toddies. Will let you all know once airborn. 

Cheers

Tim

Still don't have a toddy here. Depending on how much my crew spent while I've been gone I might be selling a grandchild for a Ron pipe. Toddy's might be out of the question for a tad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Lift off confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:00 pm

We are finally in the air, pilot has a black coffee drip in his veins to keep him sober. 

Cheers all

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:51 am

scratch So, when I checked last night, it said it should be delivered today. When I just checked, it said it was delivered yesterday?

Must have caused an even bigger boom than usual if there was no reports of damage. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am

DrT999 wrote:
scratch So, when I checked last night, it said it should be delivered today.  When I just checked, it said it was delivered yesterday?

Must have caused an even bigger boom than usual if there was no reports of damage. geek

Same here.

View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 am

YOU JIVE TURKEYS

I'm running for cover, hiding in the cupboard under the stairs from both the fury of the lady and the onslaught of packages. my kitchen island is a smoldering ruin, and I don't have a front door any more. I'm surprised there was any car left for me to drive to work today....

I'll send updates once I'm able to get home and sort through yesterday's wreckage, and today's. Holy cow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 am

WarlockBob wrote:
YOU JIVE TURKEYS

I'll send updates once I'm able to get home and sort through yesterday's wreckage, and today's. Holy cow.

??? Holy Cow ???

View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:54 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
YOU JIVE TURKEYS

I'm running for cover, hiding in the cupboard under the stairs from both the fury of the lady and the onslaught of packages. my kitchen island is a smoldering ruin, and I don't have a front door any more. I'm surprised there was any car left for me to drive to work today....

I am not sure, but I think turkey references are for next month.

We will be wanting photo-documentation of the damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Well poop you guys, the Hannibal Smith and Mr. Burns memes are my go tos for when a run has, well, run it's course. Though the caricature of the sanctified bovine did cause a wry grin to pass my continence momentarily.

At any rate, my gratitude to all who participated, for one of our better orchestrated maneuvers! Well done folks!

I guess I'll use this.......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Well poop you guys, the Hannibal Smith and Mr. Burns memes are my go tos for when a run has, well, run it's course. Though the caricature of the sanctified bovine did cause a wry grin to pass my continence momentarily.

At any rate, my gratitude to all who participated, for one of our better orchestrated maneuvers! Well done folks!

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Wiz. I'll make a mental note of this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

Go ahead and post it again. We'll pretend we just saw it. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment   Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next